Tulane

Advertisement
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why leave Tulane? He has job security there. His best season before this was 7-6 and he went 2-10 last year. If they didn’t fire him after all that, they don’t really care about football.

I still hold to my prediction that the new NIL rules will benefit some teams from large markets that have not been traditional college football powers. Tulane and the University of Houston are the two examples Ive noted previously.
Houston maybe, but not Tulane.

My daughter just graduated from Tulane. New Orleans' population is relatively small (about 1,000,000) and is fairly poor. The football program has no student support (nobody goes to the games) and the school has limited their tailgating significantly.

Advertisement
You know who their strength coach is?? Kurt Hester the man I wanted Mario to hire but he brought Feld instead.

Teams where Kurt Hester has been have won and stayed healthy.
I remember. He was the one several wanted. Seemed like a home run hire. And here we are....

Houston maybe, but not Tulane.

My daughter just graduated from Tulane. New Orleans' population is relatively small (about 1,000,000) and is fairly poor. The football program has no student support (nobody goes to the games) and the school has limited their tailgating significantly.

Interesting. Truth be told I havent been to New Orleans in 20 years. I just kinda figured Tulane would benefit from being in that market.

Another school that I think might benefit is San Diego State. The Chargers left for Los Angeles and they just opened a new stadium. And the campus is right in the middle of the overall market.

Advertisement
Back