Tuesday signing Surprise

Advertisement

Attachments

• 1579570278964.png
    1579570278964.png
    2 MB · Views: 932
Advertisement
Evans
Appreciate you keeping it under wraps. No need to potentially complicate anything or put this public when clearly we want it done behind the scenes.
Presumably do not want the other school to know about it until it's too late but to "respect the decision"

Advertisement
Ivins said it’s a new name

does not say new name here--did Ivins add to this message?
"I'm not trying to tease, but have been told that the Hurricanes might make one more addition to the roster for the spring semester. I can't go into much detail right now, but it's not a graduate transfer. It would be a high schooler that they are trying to get enrolled at the last minute. We will know by the end of Tuesday."

Advertisement
"I'm not trying to tease, but have been told that the Hurricanes might make one more addition to the roster for the spring semester. I can't go into much detail right now, but it's not a graduate transfer. It would be a high schooler that they are trying to get enrolled at the last minute. We will know by the end of Tuesday."
He said it in a reply to somebody

Advertisement

Read the rest of the thread. He says it.

Advertisement
Back