Tuesday, September 1st PractiSe

Advertisement
I'm in "prove it" mode at DT and MLB. They'll be solid. But will they be dominant?

I still remember when Kuligowski saif Ford was the best DT in the nation in 2016. And Silvera was a 5-star/high-4-star coming out of STA.

As far as MLB, Jennings is a poor man's Shaq until proven otherwise. Again, will be just fine against most in-the-box situations. But when Clemson OC takes a look at his limitations, I feel like he'll exploit a lot of mismatches.

Net/net, I'll believe it when I see it.
IIRC Kul also hand picked Miller too.

Is the lack of noise worse than the lack of buzz?

purple drank GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
We finally have solid depth at DT... if they play at a high level.... the D will definitely take the next step...

I would have placed a large wager that they'd at least have us on ESPN2. Unless there's some contractual interplay of which we are unaware that requires this move, it's really stupid on ESPN's part.
ESPN can’t help themselves these days with dumb decisions.

Advertisement
Hey look, I would have sworn it was going to be on regular ESPN, or one of the other ESPN stations.

I guess the only thing that can never be knocked off ESPN prime time is trannies and old queens winning sports awards for some unknown reason. Those are sacrosanct at the worldwide leader.

Stop it with your Coordinate Geometry will ya....Lol
I remember a LONG time ago, a basketball player joined a team and in an interview he said he was going to come in and help the team do a complete 360. He got ridiculed for it. I don't know why I remember that, but I always think of that when someone says it.

I can't remember for the life of me who it was. Old age sucks

Advertisement
DT and CB positions are the biggest question marks for me. I think we’ll be fine at WR, unlike some other people on this board, but I’m curious about CB and DT.
DT is not gonna get any worse than last year and it wasn't bad last year, so why would it be a big question mark? CB, LB, WR, and OL are definitely big question marks.

I remember a LONG time ago, a basketball player joined a team and in an interview he said he was going to come in and help the team do a complete 360. He got ridiculed for it. I don't know why I remember that, but I always think of that when someone says it.

I can't remember for the life of me who it was. Old age sucks
Narrator voice:

Technically … he was right. People always make a big deal out of the ° faux pas as an opportunity to poke fun but what should be said is to “make a reversal“ = 180°, to get “turned around” as opposed to get “turned half way around” = 360°. As the board raced to ponder the mathematically relative positioning of the sentence … the thread derailed.

Advertisement
Back