Tuesday practice observations

View as article
Pretty sure he was national defensive player of the year as a safety his senior year in HS.
#1 Recruit in America in 92 regardless of position. His Son who's a freshman at Ft Myers HS might turn out to be faster. He ran a 10.82 100 at his 1st track meet. Name is Jyden. I'm close friends with the Late Sam Sirianni's (Legendary Ft Myers HS Coach) daughter who's a HUGE Cane fan.

Advertisement
Washington has a better chance of seeing the field at CB this year.

Too many WRs with the same skill set already in the room. Would be behind X, Ray ray, and Carr.
Robby is a better CB prospect in the long run he has everything u want in a corner. Hope he does in fact make the switch and become dedicated to the position I can see him as a high round draft pick. No reason he can’t be like a Hester and play 80% CB and still get some burn on O

Washington has a better chance of seeing the field at CB this year.

Too many WRs with the same skill set already in the room. Would be behind X, Ray ray, and Carr.
Good for Robby. The money in the NFL is at CB. Duke Johnson once said, "If I knew then what I know now, I would have been a CB."

Corner back salaries are rising. 19 NFL CBs make at least $10M per year.

Good for Robby. The money in the NFL is at CB. Duke Johnson once said, "If I knew then what I know now, I would have been a CB."

Corner back salaries are rising. 19 NFL CBs make at least $10M per year.
Are you comparing this to WR? If so it is substantially less money. Whereas if he were a RB this would track.

Advertisement
Jim Kelly was a LB….
Jeremiah was a bullfrog

John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

Are you comparing this to WR? If so it is substantially less money. Whereas if he were a RB this would track.
There are a lot more athletic WRs than CBs, even though CB requires more athleticism. It’s a crowded position.

Advertisement
#1 Recruit in America in 92 regardless of position. His Son who's a freshman at Ft Myers HS might turn out to be faster. He ran a 10.82 100 at his 1st track meet. Name is Jyden. I'm close friends with the Late Sam Sirianni's (Legendary Ft Myers HS Coach) daughter who's a HUGE Cane fan.
Ok but about that last time you showed up at her house…

mr5m0E5z.gif

There are a lot more athletic WRs than CBs, even though CB requires more athleticism. It’s a crowded position.
I'm not arguing any of that. I also think it is easier to stick around in the league as a corner than a WR. People have been attempting to argue corner is more or just as lucrative and that is a farce.

I'm not arguing any of that. I also think it is easier to stick around in the league as a corner than a WR. People have been attempting to argue corner is more or just as lucrative and that is a farce.
I think the real argument is “6th round WR v. 1st round CB.”

Not that Robby is going 1st round or anything, but that’s how you sell it.

Advertisement

Jami is still a canes fan despite how things went down at the end of his tenure @ UM. Hopefully we are on his kid (pause) early

Advertisement
Jami is still a canes fan despite how things went down at the end of his tenure @ UM. Hopefully we are on his kid (pause) early
Oh trust me....I saw Jammi alot when I lived in Ft Myers 2 yrs ago, before moving to Sarasota.

Advertisement
Back