Official Tuesday Media: OC Shannon Dawson & DC Lance Guidry

Advertisement
Advertisement
Barry Jackson:

Q: "why is miami the right move for you right now? why are you here?" response
A: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I know he wanted to say what the fcccckkkkk are you talking about?

Susan:

Q: Talk about each othem (George, Colby and X).
A: I'm not going to talk about any one in particular because i don't want to leave anyone out. SAID DIFFERENTLY, FCCKKK YOU SUSAN.

Barry Jackson:

Q: "why is miami the right move for you right now? why are you here?" response
A: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I know he wanted to say what the fcccckkkkk are you talking about?

Susan:

Q: Talk about each othem (George, Colby and X).
A: I'm not going to talk about any one in particular because i don't want to leave anyone out. SAID DIFFERENTLY, FCCKKK YOU SUSAN.
Remember Al Golden:
Are you kidding me?!

I do.. :u5pyxda:

Advertisement
100.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
obviously none of this means much of anything until we see what they do on the field, but i gotta say both of these guys- guidry especially- immediately seem like they'd be fun to play for and easy to get along with. if the players feel the same way, i have to imagine it's like a breath of fresh air for them after last year.

Normally I can only get, at best, half way through these media talks as they become the same old same old. However, I listened through the whole talk, I really like these guys. Can not wait to see how the team looks on the field. It just seems different! Hopefully we get it correct this time around.

Advertisement
Back