Tua's Brother to transfer

Advertisement
That family moved from Hawaii to Alabama so as not to be separated. The younger brother left his high school in Hawaii to play in Alabama while Tua played for Saban. Him leaving Bama to stay close with family is consistent with what they've done so far. I don't really care about the Canes angle but the precedent has already been set with them.

He was also a 4-star recruit that had Orgeron at his games having a personal visit while he was committed to Bama. He aint Tua but he's a player with legit offers.

I dont buy that BS 1 bit.

They are from the hood of Honolulu but all of a sudden can offered a house in Alabaster, Alabama which isnt some hood or redneck enclave. It aint **** about keeping the family close.

I just hope the fact the 49ers asked for our field to be replaced doesn’t scare him away.

It has really been a big obstacle for us to overcome.

🙂

Advertisement
He saw that Freshman they're bringing in and saw the writing on the wall. He's never had that kind of talent, not many do, so it's time to boince. I have no problem with it and I'm not going to assume anything about the young man who's done nothing wrong at Bama.

That Freshman they got and the one Clemson got are future stars in college.
TVD might be as well. Weren't there reports of him making passes people haven't seen at UM in quite some time?

I dont buy that BS 1 bit.

They are from the hood of Honolulu but all of a sudden can offered a house in Alabaster, Alabama which isnt some hood or redneck enclave. It aint **** about keeping the family close.

You don't have to buy it, but let me break something down for you.

Median Home Values for:

Ewa Beach - $634,000
Alabaster - $191,000

Hawaii is expensive as **** to live in. Even if their place in Hawaii was sold just for the land value, it would be enough to buy in Alabaster easily.

Say they were renting. If they can rent in Hawaii, Alabama wouldn't be a problem.

I have absolutely zero clue on their finances. They could have has a modest home in Hawaii, sold it, bought in Alabama, and lived comfortably doing absolutely nothing for the last three years.

Whe can't have a recruiting class full of transfers. If we can land Williams and Walker I highly doubt we go after Tua's brother.

Now come September, October if the staff gets nervous that they didn't lockdown a HS arm then maybe we look at a transfer QB. If the staff is really going to go for a transfer QB that JT kid from USC is better in my opinion.

Advertisement
TVD might be as well. Weren't there reports of him making passes people haven't seen at UM in quite some time?

I've heard positive news about every QB we have come in.

Those two guys though at Bama and Clemson are crazy good though. I remember first seeing the Clemson kid on QB1, as a Freshman or Sophomore and he was already huge. What's crazy, those two played each other yearly.

Median Home Values for:

Ewa Beach - $634,000
Alabaster - $191,000

Hawaii is expensive as **** to live in. Even if their place in Hawaii was sold just for the land value, it would be enough to buy in Alabaster easily.

Say they were renting. If they can rent in Hawaii, Alabama wouldn't be a problem.

I have absolutely zero clue on their finances. They could have has a modest home in Hawaii, sold it, bought in Alabama, and lived comfortably doing absolutely nothing for the last three years.

8. Ewa Beach

Charlie Boy Criscola/Flickr
The National Drug Intelligence Center mentions the high use of methamphetamine in Ewa Beach as well, and according to AreaVibes, you have a 1 in 24 chance of being a crime victim.

Advertisement

Median Home Values for:

Ewa Beach - $634,000
Alabaster - $191,000

Cant always go by housing median.

Cant always go by housing median.

Sure you can when you're talking land value and home values as an approximation. That is also why I said land value. They could have an open lot and have a viable sale that would allow them to move to Alabama as I said previously.

While it isn't everything, it is a starting point at the very least.

As for those other statistics, out of how many places?

MY CHANCES OF BECOMING A VICTIM OF A VIOLENT CRIME
1 IN 556
in Ewa Beach
1 IN 402
in Hawaii

So in that stat, there's worse for sure, in fact it is below the state median.

Murder is 1.6, 2.4 in Hawaii, national average is 4.

Best place to live, no. That's why the home median is what it is. I would guess the state median home value is 900k or thereabouts.

Sure you can when you're talking land value and home values as an approximation. That is also why I said land value. They could have an open lot and have a viable sale that would allow them to move to Alabama as I said previously.

While it isn't everything, it is a starting point at the very least.

As for those other statistics, out of how many places?

MY CHANCES OF BECOMING A VICTIM OF A VIOLENT CRIME
1 IN 556
in Ewa Beach
1 IN 402
in Hawaii

So in that stat, there's worse for sure, in fact it is below the state median.

Murder is 1.6, 2.4 in Hawaii, national average is 4.

Best place to live, no. That's why the home median is what it is. I would guess the state median home value is 900k or thereabouts.

Hawaii is like a 3rd world country. Outside of the Beaches and Hotels it is a meth infested warzone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back