Tua's Brother to transfer

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
Bama QB Talia Tagovailoa entering the transfer portal to "exploring leaving Bama" Well, what major programs can he transfer to, so the family stays together near older bro Tua? Is he good? Can he upgrade our QB room? Do we even have room?

Advertisement
I would assume he would be looking at florida schools to stay close to his bro. Specifically Miami, Im not sure if hes as good as his older brother though

Nope..he is not that good tbh, was a courtesy tale for Alabama..he seems entitled..wasn't gone win the job so he left... he is no where near his brothers talent...

Advertisement
so he just wanna leave because his family left? dhe should not be a take for Miami....you have people clamoring for him to come to UM... Ill pass
That family moved from Hawaii to Alabama so as not to be separated. The younger brother left his high school in Hawaii to play in Alabama while Tua played for Saban. Him leaving Bama to stay close with family is consistent with what they've done so far. I don't really care about the Canes angle but the precedent has already been set with them.

He was also a 4-star recruit that had Orgeron at his games having a personal visit while he was committed to Bama. He aint Tua but he's a player with legit offers.

Advertisement
That family moved from Hawaii to Alabama so as not to be separated. The younger brother left his high school in Hawaii to play in Alabama while Tua played for Saban. Him leaving Bama to stay close with family is consistent with what they've done so far. I don't really care about the Canes angle but the precedent has already been set with them.

He was also a 4-star recruit that had Orgeron at his games having a personal visit while he was committed to Bama. He aint Tua but he's a player with legit offers.

Preach brother they don't hear you facts 💯 we have a coach named lashlee that can develop Quarterbacks facts.. just let it play out. Besides we had the rock come through them doors no one was complaining then or now about him.

Advertisement
so he just wanna leave because his family left? dhe should not be a take for Miami....you have people clamoring for him to come to UM... Ill pass

Bruh seriously he'll only be here for what 3 years and done wtf yall smoking😤😤 on this subject....his big brother will still be in Miami after lil brother graduates playing for the dolphins..

Advertisement
Nope..he is not that good tbh, was a courtesy tale for Alabama..he seems entitled..wasn't gone win the job so he left... he is no where near his brothers talent...

He left because his family left. Doesn’t matter if he’s Tu because no one on Miami’s roster is either. Anyone who thinks Taulia cant beat out what we have outside of King is confused

He saw that Freshman they're bringing in and saw the writing on the wall. He's never had that kind of talent, not many do, so it's time to boince. I have no problem with it and I'm not going to assume anything about the young man who's done nothing wrong at Bama.

That Freshman they got and the one Clemson got are future stars in college.

Advertisement
Back