Tua's Brother to transfer

Dude is not that good. If he wasnt Tua’s brother, he would’ce played G5, he can be a very good G5 QB for a FIU/FAU program. You don’t become relevant with Taulia Tagovailoa.

Advertisement
Scouting report from Charles Power:

Shorter, compact frame, but does carry adequate weight. A solid athlete with good quickness and initial burst, but is not overly twitchy and has average long speed at best. Possesses a strong arm with the ability to generate substantial zip, particularly on short to intermediate passes. Capable of driving the ball down the middle of the field and making high difficulty far-hash throws. Arm strength and improvisational ability help him make creative off-platform plays. Accurate and gets the ball out quickly in the short passing game. Highly competitive. Doesn't make as many downfield throws as other top quarterback prospects with the majority of his yardage coming on short and intermediate passes. Can scramble for first downs but has yet to post good rushing numbers and can get in trouble at times when trying to extend plays. Power 5 starter ability with the upside of being a highly productive college quarterback at a top program.

Dude is not that good. If he wasnt Tua’s brother, he would’ce played G5, he can be a very good G5 QB for a FIU/FAU program. You don’t become relevant with Taulia Tagovailoa.
I'm not sold on him being elite, but he definitely belongs in the P5. He could be a good QB for us, who knows. I wouldn't mind the addition just purely on us having more comp at our least consistent position.

He's good and he absolutely dominated some pretty solid HS comp in Alabama. He just has zero chance of beating out Bryce Young at Bama.

I like him a lot more to run a spread than TVD and he'd be a great pickup if we have space. He's not going to compete for a Heisman but he can be a lot better than the embarassments we've put out in recent years at QB. Good comp would be Shane Buchele, who Lashley had success with at SMU

He's good and he absolutely dominated some pretty solid HS comp in Alabama. He just has zero chance of beating out Bryce Young at Bama.

I like him a lot more to run a spread than TVD and he'd be a great pickup if we have space. He's not going to compete for a Heisman but he can be a lot better than the embarassments we've put out in recent years at QB. Good comp would be Shane Buchele, who Lashley had success with at SMU

Lol at Buchele. Kid threw 35 TDs in HS to only 45 ints. Looked good In garbage time at baga.

Advertisement
I don’t think he can ever start here. If he’s a take it’s cause of his last name. If he’s on our squad in 2021 which sideline does Tua go to lol

That family moved from Hawaii to Alabama so as not to be separated. The younger brother left his high school in Hawaii to play in Alabama while Tua played for Saban. Him leaving Bama to stay close with family is consistent with what they've done so far. I don't really care about the Canes angle but the precedent has already been set with them.

He was also a 4-star recruit that had Orgeron at his games having a personal visit while he was committed to Bama. He aint Tua but he's a player with legit offers.

Better than any QB on our roster not named King

Lol at Buchele. Kid threw 35 TDs in HS to only 45 ints. Looked good In garbage time at baga.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No

209CD6BD-450F-45F2-A585-51CBF69E1F91.jpeg

Advertisement
He definitely went to Bama bc of his brother, but if he had another last name, I still think he would have been a Power 5 QB. As far as Miami's roster goes, he goes behind any linemen in the queue. Jarrid Williams is a plug and play linemen, and Issiah Walker can possibly contribute this season if he's eligible. At this point, Taulia would be more of a lookahead luxury in my opinion.

This is funny, do you think if he was worth anything he would be leaving the machine??? He’s family is golden in that town.

Interesting conversation on the Bama board. A poster who has a daughter that is friends with one of Tua's sisters just posted that the family isn't necessarily moving to Miami. They don't really want to - they are also exploring building a house in Alabaster. Supposedly Taulia wants to "test the waters" to see what opportunities there might be. The poster said the father is the one who makes all the decisions; he will have alot to say about it. Taulia may go back to Bama....

Advertisement
Interesting conversation on the Bama board. A poster who has a daughter that is friends with one of Tua's sisters just posted that the family isn't necessarily moving to Miami. They don't really want to - they are also exploring building a house in Alabaster. Supposedly Taulia wants to "test the waters" to see what opportunities there might be. The poster said the father is the one who makes all the decisions; he will have alot to say about it. Taulia may go back to Bama....

He can stay if he wants, Bama boyzzz say no way he ever starts, apparenelty In limited views some kid name Bryce Young is supposedly the truth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back