NFL Tua is fat

Advertisement
Advertisement
pc principal GIF by South Park

Advertisement
It's not. We have a QB who is made of glass, can't make a read, and is now obese.

All part of his plan after talking to several jiu-jitsu black belts and former Dolpfina great Daunte "Donut" Culpepper. He's added neck, belly, and *** fat to protect and insulate his fragile head and hip. His surgically repaired ankles may struggle with the weight, but that's still a ways off and the Fins docs say anything lower-body basically doesn't matter for throwing.

Tank for Tua worked out exactly as well as expected.

So who's available next draft?

Advertisement
All part of his plan after talking to several jiu-jitsu black belts and former Dolpfina great Daunte "Donut" Culpepper. He's added neck, belly, and *** fat to protect and insulate his fragile head and hip. His surgically repaired ankles may struggle with the weight, but that's still a ways off and the Fins docs say anything lower-body basically doesn't matter for throwing.
I hate being a Dolphins fan.

Advertisement
It's not. We have a QB who is made of glass, can't make a read, and is now obese.
The good news: All that extra weight will help him absorb hits better.

The bad news: With all that extra weight, he won’t be able to move to avoid getting hit and will take even more big hits than before.

Who’s the backup QB?

I hate being a Dolphins fan.

I no longer identify as a fan of the Miami Dolfinas. Any relationship I maintain with them at this point is purely transactional. If they provide an entertaining product, I may consume it in exchange for my time and money. If their on-field product isn't entertaining, they can kick rocks and I'll find my leisure elsewhere on Sunday afternoons.

The good news: All that extra weight will help him absorb hits better.

The bad news: With all that extra weight, he won’t be able to move to avoid getting hit and will take even more big hits than before.

Who’s the backup QB?
Mike White

Advertisement
Back