Trying not to get my hopes up but...

You are going to be one disappointed poster when signing day rolls in. Miami wont be pulling any rabbits out of their collective hats man, unless it's the one that the bear wiped his *** with.

At this point the only additional recruit I think we get is Worton and maybe Jackson.

I have zero faith in this staff. In all seriousness, I can understand how any defensive player would want to play in this scheme. Miami is lucky to be Miami where they can sell recruits on just the idea of playing at Miami and forget about the stats on the defensive side of the ball.

558.jpg

Advertisement
Somewhere an FSU fan thinks C. Thomas is theirs, Brad Kaaya is a super secret Boise St commit, and D. THomas is signed and delivered to Arkansas. DOn't do it to yourself man. Just hope we keep what we got and add a piece or two.

Exactly...and if we keep what we got and add a piece or two, frankly it's a **** of a recruiting class.

Somewhere an FSU fan thinks C. Thomas is theirs, Brad Kaaya is a super secret Boise St commit, and D. THomas is signed and delivered to Arkansas. DOn't do it to yourself man. Just hope we keep what we got and add a piece or two.

Exactly...and if we keep what we got and add a piece or two, frankly it's a **** of a recruiting class.

Top 15ish.

With this staff that's not good enough.

Advertisement
Back