Trying not to get my hopes up but...

txcane80

Sophomore
Banned
I think we close big... REAL big. I am no insider - just putting a lot of things together over the last few days gives me the impression that WE BACK!

:neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu:

Advertisement
Advertisement
150.gif

Advertisement
Somewhere an FSU fan thinks C. Thomas is theirs, Brad Kaaya is a super secret Boise St commit, and D. THomas is signed and delivered to Arkansas. DOn't do it to yourself man. Just hope we keep what we got and add a piece or two.

Somewhere an FSU fan thinks C. Thomas is theirs, Brad Kaaya is a super secret Boise St commit, and D. THomas is signed and delivered to Arkansas. DOn't do it to yourself man. Just hope we keep what we got and add a piece or two.

Ya..that D. Thomas is on his way to AR...KANSAS

Advertisement
You are going to be one disappointed poster when signing day rolls in. Miami wont be pulling any rabbits out of their collective hats man, unless it's the one that the bear wiped his *** with.

Advertisement
You are going to be one disappointed poster when signing day rolls in. Miami wont be pulling any rabbits out of their collective hats man, unless it's the one that the bear wiped his *** with.

At this point the only additional recruit I think we get is Worton and maybe Jackson.

At this point the only additional recruit I think we get is Worton and maybe Jackson.

Agreed. Second consecutive year Al doesnt close. Not an "upward trend" here. Even if TV visits it will be forced so flipping him would be almost impossible. Bo is coming just for kicks. And Lenuis is off the board. Thats 3 down in one day..Smh. ****.

I was hoping Coley learned how to close a recruiting from Jimbo and showed Fat Al some things.

Maybe next year...

I have zero faith in this staff. In all seriousness, I can understand how any defensive player would want to play in this scheme. Miami is lucky to be Miami where they can sell recruits on just the idea of playing at Miami and forget about the stats on the defensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
Back