TrumpyCane is flying the banner

Advertisement
The entire program is a complete **** show. Miami Hurricane football is dead and will never be back to the way it was. We have those memories and we should be glad, there no chance in **** that we will have the success we ever had.

Admin at our school will be glad when the old school fans wither and die away, so we can move on in our mediocre world of participation trophies, and be the ACC's new whipping boy.

Target the banner at the decision makers ... BOT. Expose and embarrass them. UM ADMIN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL. Will cause quite a conversation in their stadium box

If Manny Diaz is not fired by Thursday, the last day to schedule a banner, TrumpyCane will fully fund the banner for Saturday’s game

That was the worst coaching TrumpyCane has ever seen, he should not be let on the bus

Now taking requests for what the banner will say
Manny bo nanny, fee fi fo *****, FIRE MANNY

Advertisement
***** Blake. ***** Manny. Attack the BOT for being an over bloated, bureaucratic mess, full of non decision making, gang of clout chasers.

Advertisement
I think if you put Herbstreet's name in the banner ESPN would be more likely to run a story on it, because it shines the light back on them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point, who the F cares? Fly the banner, but I'm good with no one showing up to the games. Vote with your feet and wallet. They aren't getting a dime from me until I see legit changes. Saturday may be the last time I ever see my alma mater play in person and the ONLY reason I was there was that it was too late to back out of the plane, hotel and game tickets by the time the MSU game came around.

sqtYh99.gif

Advertisement
Back