TrumpyCane is flying the banner

Hit em where it hurts. “Blake and Manny OR Donations. Your move”
PhotoFunia-1636858089.jpg

Advertisement
Far too many people have been saying it. If we hear nothing by the end of the month or so, I'll start to get concerned. Until then, I'm buying what the insiders are selling.
I am simultaneously optimistic about a change, but pessimistic about the decision makers ability to get something right at this point.

Far too many people have been saying it. If we hear nothing by the end of the month or so, I'll start to get concerned. Until then, I'm buying what the insiders are selling.
That’s where I’m concerned…. The sale started 6-8 weeks ago, we’re at the point of everything must go going out of business sale, where even the racks and cases are 90% off…… but the management is still there getting ready to reopen.

If Manny Diaz is not fired by Thursday, the last day to schedule a banner, TrumpyCane will fully fund the banner for Saturday’s game

That was the worst coaching TrumpyCane has ever seen, he should not be let on the bus

Now taking requests for what the banner will say
I don’t even know who the **** you are but if you actually pull this you need at least a month of mod status as a thank you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Manny Diaz is not fired by Thursday, the last day to schedule a banner, TrumpyCane will fully fund the banner for Saturday’s game

That was the worst coaching TrumpyCane has ever seen, he should not be let on the bus

If you wanna

Yall need to go sit da *** down with that *****. It should of been flown since the losing streak began. 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back