Trumaine Washington

Last I heard he was at 5'11". Visiting Appalacian State in mid-October according to 247Sports.com Biggest offers are Duke and Purdue. Has other B1G and ACC interest. Under the radar.

If you're going to call yourself a writer, you need to learn how to spell. I don't care how old you are, no excuses.

why are u such a D*CK ? The message was understood, take it as is and carry on bra. Grammar police in the hizzooooo, ****, its free intel for crying out loud.

I'm assuming Nash Vegas and Arroz want to write as a career.

They'd better ******* learn to put a sentence together correctly and proofread their work.

Advertisement
Last I heard he was at 5'11". Visiting Appalacian State in mid-October according to 247Sports.com Biggest offers are Duke and Purdue. Has other B1G and ACC interest. Under the radar.

If you're going to call yourself a writer, you need to learn how to spell. I don't care how old you are, no excuses.

why are u such a D*CK ? The message was understood, take it as is and carry on bra. Grammar police in the hizzooooo, ****, its free intel for crying out loud.

I'm assuming Nash Vegas and Arroz want to write as a career.

They'd better ******* learn to put a sentence together correctly and proofread their work.

Pete is a **** good writer

283.jpg

I'm assuming Nash Vegas and Arroz want to write as a career.They'd better ******* learn to put a sentence together correctly and proofread their work.
Pete is a **** good writer
No. But he isn't a lost cause.

If it was a normal poster, I would be annoyed, but I would move on and not say anything. However, this kid is calling himself a writer and D$ wants this site to be ran professionally. Whether it's free or not shouldn't determine the quality.

Advertisement

If it was a normal poster, I would be annoyed, but I would move on and not say anything. However, this kid is calling himself a writer and D$ wants this site to be ran professionally. Whether it's free or not shouldn't determine the quality.

I really hope you guys are ****ing around because you look like an *******.

Moderator Statement:

Please get this thread back on point. The topic of discussion is Trumaine Washington.

Thanks,

CanesInsight.com

A couple of things: if you're going to call out someone's writing, you best be a good writer first. "If it [WERE] a normal poster" would be correct - the subjunctive should be used in that instance. "D$ wants this site to be [RUN] professionally."

Class dismissed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back