Trumaine Washington

TrojanCane

Long Time Listener
Premium
Cornerback out of Miami Killian, he's around 5'10 but this kid is a ballplayer. I was reading Chad Thomas articles and saw that this kid was the number 2 top performer right behind Chad at the FSU camp (Ahead of Nigel Bethel) and a bunch of higher rated kids and the same at another camp. I'm sure UM know's about this kid but is probably waiting on other kids such as Chris Lammons, and most likely to play out his SR season. We know there's always those kids that come out of left field late in the game such as Antonio Crawford. Hope this kid gets an offer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxI5SZMykPU

Advertisement
Cornerback out of Miami Killian, he's around 5'10 but this kid is a ballplayer. I was reading Chad Thomas articles and saw that this kid was the number 2 top performer right behind Chad at the FSU camp (Ahead of Nigel Bethel) and a bunch of higher rated kids and the same at another camp. I'm sure UM know's about this kid but is probably waiting on other kids such as Chris Lammons, and most likely to play out his SR season. We know there's always those kids that come out of left field late in the game such as Antonio Crawford. Hope this kid gets an offer.

isn;t he a 2015 kid?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last I heard he was at 5'11". Visiting Appalacian State in mid-October according to 247Sports.com Biggest offers are Duke and Purdue. Has other B1G and ACC interest. Under the radar.

Last I heard he was at 5'11". Visiting Appalacian State in mid-October according to 247Sports.com Biggest offers are Duke and Purdue. Has other B1G and ACC interest. Under the radar.

If you're going to call yourself a writer, you need to learn how to spell. I don't care how old you are, no excuses.

isn;t he a 2015 kid?

Naw hes a 2014 kid but I think they have a pretty good corner coming out of the 2015 class from that school you probally talking about him I forgot him name and its not Johnson....

Advertisement

If you're going to call yourself a writer, you need to learn how to spell. I don't care how old you are, no excuses.

Appalachian State is moving up to Div 1A in 2015. Will be interesting to see if they take away recruits from the Carolina schools.

why are u such a D*CK ? The message was understood, take it as is and carry on bra. Grammar police in the hizzooooo, ****, its free intel for crying out loud.

I wasnt overly impressed with the DB parts of his highlight reel. Lots of mop up stuff. Looked decent as a returner but not BCS caliber. At 5'-9" I think he's a mid major kid.

Advertisement

He measured in at 5'9 and ran a 4.97

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/152493/trumaine-washington

Not updated ! They have him listed playing at Columbus. he transferred from Columbus and played at the "K" last year. Kid can play.

Do you have a stick up your butt?

Advertisement

He measured in at 5'9 and ran a 4.97

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/152493/trumaine-washington

Not updated ! They have him listed playing at Columbus. he transferred from Columbus and played at the "K" last year. Kid can play.

They haven't updated the school but the measurements and time is from miami nftc 13. We have 3 corners committed and 8 corners currently on our team, none of them being seniors. Definitely think it's Lammons or bust for the CB position. Especially since we will only have 3 scholarship safeties on our roster next year. (Not including gray)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice tape, but every coach wants to see how a CB breaks on a ball after the WR has run a decent route. All of the picks were either when the play had broken down, underthrows and overthrows... I see a decent football IQ and aggressiveness, but coverage wise the verdict is still out.

Didn't even notice a backpedal one time. Look again

Has he camped at u.? Don't know if he has the hip swivel or speed. But the kid just screms football player. Ball skills, agressiveness, awareness ,instict, looks to have decent speed

Advertisement
Back