Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• EDB5E9CB-0014-4A58-9638-9A434DCF0EA5.jpeg
    EDB5E9CB-0014-4A58-9638-9A434DCF0EA5.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 8
Advertisement
We did recruit him...Didn't make his top 10 or 12

Question is why? Did we not try all that hard? This is the first i've heard his name on this board but i absolutely love his film.

Duke (109th) and Kentucky (126th) did and neither team can throw the ball as you can see by their national rankings. Nebraska was only 83rd. As bad as Miami was at times, we're 41st.

Advertisement
Question is why? Did we not try all that hard? This is the first i've heard his name on this board but i absolutely love his film.

Duke (109th) and Kentucky (126th) did and neither team can throw the ball as you can see by their national rankings. Nebraska was only 83rd. As bad as Miami was at times, we're 41st.
Stubbs is trash, that's why

He was a fan of the U but does not want to play in this offense or for a 6 win team. He loves OSU.

Advertisement
He was a fan of the U but does not want to play in this offense or for a 6 win team. He loves OSU.

But the 5 win Nebraska and Duke teams, 6 win UNC team and 7 win Kentucky team make the list? Again, seems odd.

The OSU thing i get. Far too many kids are leaving Florida to go up there. The Bosa's should have been at UM.

That is some serious speed and it’s an embarrassment we aren’t even in his top 12 but Duke, UNC, Nebraska and Kentucky are.
Duke and UNC for academics.

Kentucky because his old QB Scalzo and other players from CG go there.

Nebraska because...you know why.

Man, everybody's not buying coach enos already's bullshat and unimpressive track record. He's at a place now where he has no excuses to be able to get a qb and show his worth. If he's whst he thinks he is, than where is the big improvements in perry's game as well as jw15's. Yall keep loojing at the wrong things when it comes to who players commit to, as of right now, what qb that's in college or the nfl that this meglomaniac oc that's here have that he can point to who he's raised from scratch. If he thinks he can sac ride off of jalen hurts, hurts shot that down when he said "nothing from vama helps him win games at Oklahoma" even tho its not logical, cause no matter what, he spent what, 4 years at Bama, so something from Bama is their, but the fact that he didnt give credit to nobody named enos already tells you how he's thought of.

Dont try and look down on duke like they are some below average program, who did the Giants select with theur 1st pick in the last draft. How's jamison crowder doing these days in the nfl, so those who keep wanting to knock coach richt and butch davis, have it, just goes to show that yall dont understand football, because those are 2 guys that damyum show no how to recruit and recruit at a high level, if Ahmon richards stays healthy, he's one of the top receivers off the board, deejay dallas is definitely and nfl guy, homer is theeir now, and butch davis got guys at F.i.u. now who will start getting drafted on a regular, this moron we got at oc, talking as if he's got several heisman qb's he's groomed under his belt or something, that **** is delusional. If he gets to stick around, let's see hoe Matocha is coming along and can he actually get in the race or has tvd pass him up on the depth chart already, cause according to the 2 uncertified guys in diaz and meglo, tvd "checks all the boxes" but when he gets here, he wont be making no checks under meglo cause that **** dont let the qb's audible and from the looks of things, none of the qb's he's coached from scratch make checks at the line nor at the bank. So the question Matocha should be asking, what boxes did i not check. Coach diaz, stop thinking by hyping up incoming recruits that that is somehow going to light a fire under the guys that are already here, trust me, they not worried and it sounds disrespecting to the guys that's been here already going into battle with you.

Learn Quick!

Man, everybody's not buying coach enos already's bullshat and unimpressive track record. He's at a place now where he has no excuses to be able to get a qb and show his worth. If he's whst he thinks he is, than where is the big improvements in perry's game as well as jw15's. Yall keep loojing at the wrong things when it comes to who players commit to, as of right now, what qb that's in college or the nfl that this meglomaniac oc that's here have that he can point to who he's raised from scratch. If he thinks he can sac ride off of jalen hurts, hurts shot that down when he said "nothing from vama helps him win games at Oklahoma" even tho its not logical, cause no matter what, he spent what, 4 years at Bama, so something from Bama is their, but the fact that he didnt give credit to nobody named enos already tells you how he's thought of.

Dont try and look down on duke like they are some below average program, who did the Giants select with theur 1st pick in the last draft. How's jamison crowder doing these days in the nfl, so those who keep wanting to knock coach richt and butch davis, have it, just goes to show that yall dont understand football, because those are 2 guys that damyum show no how to recruit and recruit at a high level, if Ahmon richards stays healthy, he's one of the top receivers off the board, deejay dallas is definitely and nfl guy, homer is theeir now, and butch davis got guys at F.i.u. now who will start getting drafted on a regular, this moron we got at oc, talking as if he's got several heisman qb's he's groomed under his belt or something, that **** is delusional. If he gets to stick around, let's see hoe Matocha is coming along and can he actually get in the race or has tvd pass him up on the depth chart already, cause according to the 2 uncertified guys in diaz and meglo, tvd "checks all the boxes" but when he gets here, he wont be making no checks under meglo cause that **** dont let the qb's audible and from the looks of things, none of the qb's he's coached from scratch make checks at the line nor at the bank. So the question Matocha should be asking, what boxes did i not check. Coach diaz, stop thinking by hyping up incoming recruits that that is somehow going to light a fire under the guys that are already here, trust me, they not worried and it sounds disrespecting to the guys that's been here already going into battle with you.

Learn Quick!

Duke is an average program at best. They have only been better than .500 in conference twice in the last 25 years. Miami, as much as it has been a struggle since joining the ACC, has been above .500 nine times in 16 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back