Trouble in Gainesville?

wait so what did this jaylon jones dude do?

And is this something that would cause other schools not to touch these players? Cause honestly I'd be down for Steele transferring here if its not something that is actually all that bad.

Allegedly sexual assault 2 girls in a dorm room. Who knows if it’s true wild stuff happens in the dorms

Advertisement
wait so what did this jaylon jones dude do?

And is this something that would cause other schools not to touch these players? Cause honestly I'd be down for Steele transferring here if its not something that is actually all that bad.

Two instances of Sexual battery, from what I’ve read

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
https://www.barstoolsports.com/bars...utes-apart-immediately-enters-transfer-portal

Steel and Hill looks like they may be on the ropes.

SOURCE-The reports, obtained by the Tampa Bay Times, stem from two purported incidents 30 minutes apart on April 6 at a residential housing complex. A female student told University of Florida police that the first incident began consensually, but took a turn when freshman cornerbacks Chris Steele and Jaydon Hill barged into the room and started laughing.

The woman said she then told Jones, 18, to stop the encounter before pushing the freshman quarterback off and getting dressed. She then entered Steele’s room.

Roughly 30 minutes later, Jones kissed the neck of another woman in a kitchen before removing her jean shorts and underwear, she told police. Jones then penetrated the woman, who repeatedly told him to stop, according to the report.

The student managed to escape and got dressed before calling an Uber to get home, the report shows.

He (Jones) is the sixth UF player to enter the portal since the end of last season, joining center T.J. McCoy, wide receiver Daquon Green, defensive end Antonneous Clayton, redshirt freshman defensive end Malik Langham and linebacker Kylan Johnson.

McCoy, Green and Clayton have already found new schools. McCoy has transferred to Louisville and Green to Murray State, while Clayton has announced he is transferring to Georgia Tech this summer. Johnson, who did not participate in spring practice with the Gators, has not announced a decision yet. No word also on Langham’s plans.

http://www.gatorsports.com/2019/05/...an-quarterback-jalon-jones-considered-closed/

Advertisement
https://www.barstoolsports.com/bars...utes-apart-immediately-enters-transfer-portal

SOURCE-The reports, obtained by the Tampa Bay Times, stem from two purported incidents 30 minutes apart on April 6 at a residential housing complex. A female student told University of Florida police that the first incident began consensually, but took a turn when freshman cornerbacks Chris Steele and Jaydon Hill barged into the room and started laughing.

The woman said she then told Jones, 18, to stop the encounter before pushing the freshman quarterback off and getting dressed. She then entered Steele’s room.

Roughly 30 minutes later, Jones kissed the neck of another woman in a kitchen before removing her jean shorts and underwear, she told police. Jones then penetrated the woman, who repeatedly told him to stop, according to the report.

The student managed to escape and got dressed before calling an Uber to get home, the report shows.
Confused why the first girl would go to Steele's room. Like was she trying to go to his room or just trying to go to any other room? It's not clear and kind of poorly written.

Advertisement
Sound like they thought it was train situation but the chick wasn’t rolling.

Randomly kissing and penetrating a different girl in the kitchen sounds too wild for me to believe right now. At any rate, no way Jones could stay after this.

With them all being Freshmen I am not sure what kind of impact this will have on the game.

Sound like they thought it was train situation but the chick wasn’t rolling.

Randomly kissing and penetrating a different girl in the kitchen sounds too wild for me to believe right now. At any rate, no way Jones could stay after this.

With them all being Freshmen I am not sure what kind of impact this will have on the game.

It will have zero impact on the game but it is always great to see that sh*thole team having issues. If it’s true of sexual assault, I hate it for the women involved. You can never tell with these stories but more often than not, women are being assaulted on college campuses unfortunately.

Sounds like Jones might have been okay with the first girl had his two dumb *** friends not busted in the room smh. However, the second girl seems like he totally screwed up there

Advertisement
Back