Troll or Not - You Decide.

Is KyleAustinRey aka ReyRey a troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
You all want to make the call on this previously banned user - gator troll or no?

View attachment 235879View attachment 235880

Here’s name for his poRst history. @Kyleaustinrey

He can wait in purgatory.

And here’s a link to his appeal in Purgatory

You decide.
Have you water boarded him yet?

Advertisement
Correct since Canes Collection hasn't done anything yet. I'm just waiting to share their events. I will say they have signed up some players and hope everyone continues to sign up.

You don't know because you don't know. You are breathlessly bragging about everything that Taint is doing, but you live in Ohio and you have no idea what is going on in Miami. You just don't.

And I don't come on here to post every e-mail that I get, so that some random porsters can feel better about what our Collectives are doing.

I'm fine with random people in Ohio not knowing what's going on, and thinking that the Ohio Taint car washes and bake sales are what is driving the NIL environment.

1681833219476.jpeg

Combine the accounts. Label him as “unbanned/unband” for double secret probation and let him free…
Given the history, if he’s free, it is my view that he should be freed with a full Maude Pardon and all rights and privileges associated with PoRsting on CIS.

Yeah we’ll be watching the MFr

Given the history, if he’s free, it is my view that he should be freed with a full Maude Pardon and all rights and privileges associated with PoRsting on CIS.

Very fair. Or you can make him referee a battle of whits over Ohio State’s NIL program and see it he makes it out alive…

Advertisement
Mack should have a re-vote but that might be double jeopardy until we string together new crimes.

Please vote your conscience here though.
He was calling for Coach L to retire during the tourney run. I didn't screen shot it, and he since deleted it.

He was calling for Coach L to retire during the tourney run. I didn't screen shot it, and he since deleted it.
Oh I’ll find it if he did that, I’ll undelete it and I’ll thread ban him so he can’t delete it again. Then I’ll link it here.

@miamicanephins it wasn’t him. He wasn’t on the board with an account during the playoffs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back