Troll or Not - You Decide.

Is KyleAustinRey aka ReyRey a troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I'm voting to let him in. Ordinarily it wouldn't get this far with an alt account for a banned user and it's not like we're stuck with him permanently if he turns out to be a troll.

@RVACane i was just having a hard time finding any major offenses other than he had some kind of weird obsession with the Rashada deal/lack-thereof. I tend to always lean no-ban if I’m not sure because porsters generally end up revealing themselves.

@RVACane i was just having a hard time finding any major offenses other than he had some kind of weird obsession with the Rashada deal/lack-thereof. I tend to always lean no-ban if I’m not sure because porsters generally end up revealing themselves.
I skimmed through his post history and didn’t really see anything that indicated he was/is a gator troll. Maudes have the power and authority to snip him if he returns and gets out of line.

Advertisement
Idk who bruh is but after a quick glance, ain’t nothing in that post history that called for a ban or even suspicion of troll nor fan of other team.

Free lil Rey

Advertisement
And yet he is on top of every Taint special event, collective activity, autograph signing, car show appearance, ribbon cutting...

While not being able to find a single comparable event at UM...

Correct since Canes Collection hasn't done anything yet. I'm just waiting to share their events. I will say they have signed up some players and hope everyone continues to sign up.

I thought this was a mack/tank bammer recount thread. I'm disappointed. I'll see myself out.
Mack should have a re-vote but that might be double jeopardy until we string together new crimes.

Please vote your conscience here though.

Advertisement
Voted to free him. Double Jeopardy doesn’t exist on CIS so if he is a troll just perma ban him again

morgan-freeman-shawshank-redemption.gif

Advertisement
I'm voting to let him in. Ordinarily it wouldn't get this far with an alt account for a banned user and it's not like we're stuck with him permanently if he turns out to be a troll.

Just changed my vote from ban to release. Don’t make me regret this @Reyrey
At this time I will be de-committing from Give @Reyrey the Chair to Free @Reyrey.

CAF13463-686D-4B6B-BF13-268CD4D645FF.gif

Advertisement
Back