TRob to USCe

****, Tim Irvin went to Auburn because of T-Rob and Muschamp. Probably kicking himself now.

It was a dumb decision based on faulty logic.
I suspect his HS coach at Westminster played a role in helping him make this
dumb decision.
Tough lesson to be learned.
Oh well, not our problem.
Enjoy being in podunk, in a program that is Bama's beeyatch.

Advertisement
I would be rustled by this usually.. Now that we have Richt, I'm laughing at it. Failing HC & an inexperienced DC.. and they still won't out recruit us!

These are the types of moves Al Golden-esque coaches have to make.

Good news for us anyway

****, Tim Irvin went to Auburn because of T-Rob and Muschamp. Probably kicking himself now.

He's an idiot for making that decision. Those 2 have proven to be peripatetic.

Anyone with any degree of intelligence knew Folden was on borrowed time here. He could be a UM man playing for a UM man about to win some big games. Instead, he's stuck out in a pasture. LOL at him.

Yeah but Folden knoes nought about offense, or coachng period. Muschamp sucks as a HC but he knows defense. He will be in on those gameplans for sure
Let South Carolina go down in flames with that crew. Muscrap will flame out in a monster way.

Us hiring TKnob as DC would have been exactly like when we hired Coley as OC. No more amateurs at coordinator positions.

Advertisement

He's an idiot for making that decision. Those 2 have proven to be peripatetic.

Anyone with any degree of intelligence knew Folden was on borrowed time here. He could be a UM man playing for a UM man about to win some big games. Instead, he's stuck out in a pasture. LOL at him.

I know it's been awhile, but take this to the bank on Irvin, only reason he's not here cus numbnuts D'No & Paul Williams got into an argument with his dad in the in home visit, when his dad was questioning them on the philosophy defensively and how it doesn't relate to South Florida athletes. This staff completely screwed that up

Yeah but Folden knoes nought about offense, or coachng period. Muschamp sucks as a HC but he knows defense. He will be in on those gameplans for sure
Let South Carolina go down in flames with that crew. Muscrap will flame out in a monster way.

Us hiring TKnob as DC would have been exactly like when we hired Coley as OC. No more amateurs at coordinator positions.

TKnob will continue to be Muscrap's do boy. He'll just have a new fancy title.

Those 2 jerkoffs failed miserably at UF where they had access to S. FL recruits and they had the benefit of a lame fat duck loser HC at UM. Now, they won't get anything out of S. FL, and Dabo will keep kicking their asses in the Carolinas.

TKnob will continue to be Muscrap's do boy. He'll just have a new fancy title.

Those 2 jerkoffs failed miserably at UF where they had access to S. FL recruits and they had the benefit of a lame fat duck loser HC at UM. Now, they won't get anything out of S. FL, and Dabo will keep kicking their asses in the Carolinas.
I don't doubt it. Its shocking Muschamp got hired again after such a pathetic recent tenure at UF and he's still a lunatic on the side lines. Any way I was just referring the the DC job. ****z back to being toilet like before Spurrier made them toilet paper.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back