Tribute to those who were taken too early

Advertisement
I'll add in Nick Spinelli. A player from the 60's who passed in a car accident earlier this year. His son, @spinelli20 is a poster on this site.

148DCD3E-4B89-4D03-8481-77432D9A44A6.jpeg

Advertisement
Part of the mystique? You know what it is. Our boys would be all out and fearless on the field . Probably lived life the same way....

Yeah; a lot of reckless accidents. Sad, man. Then we had others where that stupid *** bih names Cancer took em. Smh.

Oh that bytch *** **** named Eric Rivera! How he still breathing is a mystery to me.

Advertisement
I don’t know what is sadder, the DUI/driving deaths, or the murders.
Its seems impossible to think that Taylor, Barnes and Pata were all murdered in or near their own homes. Not guys out late doing crazy things. All just living life.
All young deaths are tragic regardless of how.

Advertisement
Let's not forget Robert Woodus on Valujet 592. It breaks my heart to think how those poor people died.

I made the mistake of watching a very detailed documentary/reenactment of that tragedy. I think it was like around 4 mins from the point that the passengers started screaming about smoke in the cabin until the actual crash. Probably seemed like 4 hrs.

Advertisement

Posted in the countdown thread but @JD08 suggested to have its own thread, and I couldn’t agree more.

May Chris, Jerome, Sean, Bryan, Jojo, Al Blades Sr., Leonard, Shane, Ty, Marlin, Robert Woodus, Cortez Kennedy, Nick Spinelli, and many others RIP in God's eternal Paradise! Also, may their families also be blessed forever. Canes Nation loves you and thanks you for all you've done & contributed to our beloved Miami Hurricanes!! Go Canes 4ever!

Advertisement
Back