Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

UF should be in the drivers seat no matter what anyone says here if they got his bro, not saying we dont have a chance but thats common sense ****. We pay way too much for this

Advertisement
Let him go. What can you do. If f we had a lot of depth maybe we offer his bro. Maybe mullet hopes to get recruiting momentum. Hold on to Crowley. Let’s see how Wright does this year.
If we have a really good season maybe we can pull him back or someone else jumps on board. Maybe Cain sees what we do with good talent. Texas maybe lays an egg. Problem is maybe mama is in the driver seat here. Bad situation if his brother’s gets a schollie pulled cause he doesn’t commit.

Let him go. What can you do. If f we had a lot of depth maybe we offer his bro. Maybe mullet hopes to get recruiting momentum. Hold on to Crowley. Let’s see how Wright does this year.
If we have a really good season maybe we can pull him back or someone else jumps on board. Maybe Cain sees what we do with good talent. Texas maybe lays an egg. Problem is maybe mama is in the driver seat here. Bad situation if his brother’s gets a schollie pulled cause he doesn’t commit.
For elite guys like him u fit them in, and if what there saying on here this guy is like Jesus then do what u have too. I know fans here say move on but I know we have a staff in place that knows u do what u gotta do to get elite players no matter numbers or whatever.

Advertisement
For elite guys like him u fit them in, and if what there saying on here this guy is like Jesus then do what u have too. I know fans here say move on but I know we have a staff in place that knows u do what u gotta do to get elite players no matter numbers or whatever.
I see what your sayin my g because of his talent. But a lot of variables. Why did this kid go to JUCO in the first place? Was it grades, talent, off field stuff? What if the coaches ride him too hard and his bro catches feels for it?
I mean we still might offer the kid depending on who commits. What if he feels entitled cause his bro is a big time recruit? It can be locker room liability.

Advertisement
Show the respect of offering him a preferred walk on scholarship if he has the grades.

If not, then pass on the brother and just recruit the **** out of Trey and see how it goes.

We have the luxury this cycle of already having Marcus Crowley on board and pretty much our pick of the following for the last spot or two:

ATH/RB Kenny McIntosh
ATH/RB Mark Antony Richards
RB Daniel Carter
RB Nay'Quan Wright
RB Cesare Mellusi

And a great shot at RB Noah Cain

No way is Trey Sander's brother (a OLB/WDE) worth a scholarship when we have elite LBs and DEs on our board (a few strong Cane leans) to fill out this recruiting class with.

Hopefully Trey sees through this and doesn't want to get stuck in that dumpster fire just so his brother can play the ******* scout team.

Hope it turns out that way.

Seems like he's at the top of the RB board for this class.

And as long as Brown is here and we produce on the field, I think we'll be getting top notch RBs in every class.

My homie is his S&C coach at IMG

He is going to Miami as long as Coach Brown is at Miami.

Advertisement
You don’t take his brother for him. No way a full scholly guy.

He’s getting a preferred walk on at UF, nobody is offering him a scholly

Jimbo at Texas A&M let the brother visit and passed on offering

No idea why teams don’t offer this kid a preferred walk on, what do we have to lose? No way offer him a scholly but if it lands you the big fish let’s roll

Same ish FSU did with Dents bro

Akeem shouldve been a monster. So should lance. So should ryan. Why stop there? So should glue hands. The only other common factor among them was they all had the same mindset that they were so talented they didnt have to work. They were self entitled & thought high school was what college would be like... once they saw it was a **** of alot harder they essentially gave up. Sucks but its the truth.
I can't tell you how many entitled guys I saw in the locker room that kept living off of their high school accomplishments

Advertisement
I’ll believe it when he signs the paper

Miami has silently been the favorite for months. Dude is a shy kid who doesnt really want the media hype of being the #1 Running back in the Country.

He will take his visits and go through the process as he should. But as long as Brown is at Miami, I would expect him to sign with Miami.

The difference between a PWO spot with the gata and a PWO spot with us is literally 6 figures over 4 years. I have no direct knowledge, but i can imagine It's not easy for us to get kids who's parents aren't in a good spot financially to be PWOs.

Instate tuition for gata is peanuts, that's with room and board, compared to UM

The difference between a PWO spot with the gata and a PWO spot with us is literally 6 figures over 4 years. I have no direct knowledge, but i can imagine It's not easy for us to get kids who's parents aren't in a good spot financially to be PWOs.

Instate tuition for gata is peanuts, that's with room and board, compared to UM[/QUOTE

yes. And the other factor here is other kinds of academic scholarships and grants. I imagine UM would try to offset the cost with other forms of scholarships. If the kid cant academically earn them - or even come close- those aren't options. I guess I always assumed that the majority of our walk on squad receive some sort of academic scholarship to offset the lack of athletic $$. As the parent of two UM students - one with a BS and MS degree and a current student- there is plenty of academic money for kids. Especially if you are from in state...

Advertisement
Back