Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

Agree with most of this but LOL if u think davis is planning on being a RB2. He came here to start and we will see what happens.

Agreed, I worded that poorly, I meant it He was willing to be the second back committed, after a 5 star already had. He could have been the number one back in 90% of classes around the country,

Advertisement
Yeah it was great having tweed drive Lo down and pitch Miami. But Lo became a Cane because of Brown, Davis was willing to be RB2 because of brown,
I am curious to know how you managed to get the inside scoop to what both Lingard and Davis were thinking, especially Davis. I can't see the 7th ranked RB in the country thinking to himself, "It's always been my dream to be the starting RB at Miami, but for you coach Brown, I am willing to be the backup. Therefore, I can't wait to be the backup running back during my college career."

What great athlete goes into any situation "willing" to settle for second best at his position?

Agreed, I worded that poorly, I meant it He was willing to be the second back committed, after a 5 star already had. He could have been the number one back in 90% of classes around the country,

Ok, there we go. I was confused and concerned at your original thought process lol.

I am curious to know how you managed to get the inside scoop to what both Lingard and Davis were thinking, especially Davis. I can't see the 7th ranked RB in the country thinking to himself, "It's always been my dream to be the starting RB at Miami, but for you coach Brown, I am willing to be the backup. Therefore, I can't wait to be the backup running back during my college career."

What great athlete goes into any situation "willing" to settle for second best at his position?
This

And exactly why the **** would we be recruiting back ups lol.............we recruit stars to compete with each other for spots, seniors and juniors shouldnt feel safe and thats how u win titles

Advertisement
This

And exactly why the **** would we be recruiting back ups lol.............we recruit stars to compete with each other for spots, seniors and juniors shouldnt feel safe and thats how u win titles

Like I said in the post above ^^ I worded it poorly. There was a 5 star committed, and he chose to commit and battle rather than headline another class.

You don't have to look further than Noah Cain are IMG who seems to have faded on Miami because of the depth chart to see kids have a tendency to do that. But with Richt and Browns pedigree we'll have a much easier time getting elite backs to split carries and compete knowing they'll be prepared for the league.

Like I said in the post above ^^ I worded it poorly. There was a 5 star committed, and he chose to commit and battle rather than headline another class.

You don't have to look further than Noah Cain are IMG who seems to have faded on Miami because of the depth chart to see kids have a tendency to do that. But with Richt and Browns pedigree we'll have a much easier time getting elite backs to split carries and compete knowing they'll be prepared for the league.
I dont like Cain that much, I think hes too slow for me. I know hes a bruiser though but I prefer power with speed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid says he hasn't been to FSU in over a year. This is why you shouldn't pay any attention to those early CB picks. Close to NSD is one thing but a year out is ridiculous trying to predict where a 17 year old will land.

New update:

Came down with his family. Had a great time. His family wanted to see Miami. They loved it and liked the private school and high graduation rate pitch.

He is very comfortable with Miami and texts with Richt almost everyday. Richt usually leads off with “Heyyy” (three Ys).

Was asked about fsu and said he may take a visit sometime because it’s close to home but didn’t sound the least bit enthused.

Judging by his actions and interviews, miami is in a great position.

Last edited:
Really deep next couple of classes at rb.
This season is key for Wright.
This spring is going to be really interesting especially if burns doesn’t get a hang nail or something. Homer is gonna be quicker and at least 7-10 lbs heavier. If he can improve his east west movement our running game ISSA PROBLEM!!!
And Davis is gonna surprise a Lot of people. Lo is gonna do what lo does.

Advertisement
Back