Trevor Lawrence is a good kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lawrence was the first true FR to start and win a title game in decades.
Dude will be in the Heisman hunt all day next year..
On top of this, the top QB in the 2020 class was in the stands last night, and is favored to sign in Death Valley.
DJ Uiagalelei -- all the way from SoCal to SoCar.

Got DAM we've got a long way to go.

Advertisement
Sunshine is the goods. Him the wr Ross will dominate the next couple of years for sure. And love the fact Clempson will be destroying the Wiffy Tagfart and his team for several years to come!

I can't even imagine having a QB that good anymore lol. Malik and the last 10 years in general got me forgetting what it feels like.

Advertisement
Kids good. It’s ok to say it. Doesn’t mean Ken wasn’t.
Ken was a good kid to! But Trev has a lot more upside and will be #1 draft choice today if he cam out! I know you didn't compare the 2 but i was just making an additional comparison!

Kosi is more likely to leave Miami as a registered *** offender than with a degree and on the football team

Advertisement
ESPN is already calling him a Legend. Is it to soon to call him a legend?

No one calling him a legend, he is one of the best QB talents you have seen in two decades. Enjoy watching greatness. I am sure Trevor love's watching you post here because he also enjoys watching greatness...it's ok, you can like the Canes and respect talent, no one is going to thumb-bugger you in the the ole council-gritter for it.

Advertisement
Back