Trevor Darling update

D

deleted3746

-Constantly works and never gets complacent
-Is excited to be playing ball again
-Darling is helping coach up the younger players
-Darling is looking to win another title in 2013, he already has 2 titles and has played in 3 title games
-Is very thankful to be playing for Central
-Thinks very highly of former Cane DB and new Central CEO Roland Smith
-Says Smith is a great guy, similar to Telly, has the same comfort level with both coaches
-Coach HB (Hurlie Brown) was at his practice this week
-Has a good relationship with HB, feels connected to him and Miami
-Miami still stays on him even though he committed a long time ago
-Sees a great opportunity for the OL coming in
-Talks to Kc and Little Linder

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/OL-Darling-Talks-Rockets-and-Canes-132066

Advertisement
Two big + for me from the update is that he mentioned no other schools & our coaches are keepin consistent contact to maintain his commitment.

I love how all these lienman coming in are talking to each other and becoming close. This Oline pull might be legendary.

Advertisement
I mentioned he may he as big a U fan as Duke way back when he committed. Good to see him sticking to his pledge. Should be appreciated in these annoying times we are in.

I mentioned he may he as big a U fan as Duke way back when he committed. Good to see him sticking to his pledge. Should be appreciated in these annoying times we are in.

Love that he's not worried about the other OL we are bringing in either. This OL haul is going to be nasty.

Advertisement
I have no worries about our future OL. None whatsoever.

This super badass class to go with some nasty dudes like Gall coming in this season.

As long as they put in the work in UTough, our QB's and RB's will have less to worry about.

I honestly have always thought if you have a badass OL, most any halfway decent RB can do really good things in CFB and a smart, poised QB can just get the ball to the playmakers.

Has a nice opportunity to actually see the field as a contributor at Guard during his 2nd year. It's all up to him.

Advertisement
I love the idea of Isidora, Darling and Gall just mauling on the inside. Not convinced Darling can't play tackle though.

Darling is a Chance Warmack clone and dude went into the the top 10 of the NFL draft so we should be excited

Please STFU. Guards like Chance don't come around every year. You were saying the same thing about Kirkland last year. If you're so sure they're clones actually compare abilities than just making a faulty comparison

Advertisement
Darling is a Chance Warmack clone and dude went into the the top 10 of the NFL draft so we should be excited

Please STFU. Guards like Chance don't come around every year. You were saying the same thing about Kirkland last year. If you're so sure they're clones actually compare abilities than just making a faulty comparison

The next person that says a kid is the next Chance Warmack is getting pistol whipped. Darling doesn't show anything on tape that resembles Warmack other than his skin color.

Advertisement
Back