Trevor Darling on rivals

Advertisement
i don't know if sunny is better. they are older and stronger and know the system. if darling and kc are in the 2 deep, they will play. all i said was sunny, wells, knighton, gall and gadbois are gonna fight for 2nd string. if they aren't on the 2 deep, they are redshirting.
how do you know right NOW, sunny isn't better than kc or darling? b/c they weren't as highly recruited? that was 12-18 months ago. we shall see.

This kid is a real cane. Just like Duke Johnson been committed here almost for 2 years and not even hinted at thinking about any schools except UM. Kid could have went anywhere he wanted and is a top 100 kid and has been a Lock for 2 years. Instead we got guys b1tching because some good prospects like Dixon go elsewhere. Who cares you build title teams with superior OL/DL prospects ask LSU, Bama, FSU, Stanford about that. We will always have good WRs down here build OL/DL then you will be in BCS games.

Advertisement
This guy is a man of his word...he has been our most steadfast recruit. No games, humble, the perfect guy to recruit to the U. Looking forward to seeing him the orange and green!

Most steadfast?

How about the guy he wants to room with?

That guy told Urban Liar to ***** off to his face. KC is right there with Darling. Future bookends and might be future NFLers.

**** of an OL class.

Think it beats the Linder/Seantrel class.

56.jpg

Advertisement
Dixon to OSU: 50 pages.

Darling being all-Cane: 3/4 of a page.

Sounds legit.

Darling really doesnt get respect though, how often does a kid this talented who leads the way for 2 5* stud rbs like Darling not get love seemingly from anybody? We as fans show him love but **** he's so underrated everywhere else

Advertisement
i don't know if either of them start next year, barring injury. flowers, bunche, isadora, feliciano, sunny, mcdermott, gadbois, wells, knighton, gall. i'd love to see some of them step up and make these 2 redshirt. they will play if they are in the 2 deep.
i know, the incoming recruits are always better than the guys here. it's isn't easy cracking the 2 deep w/ guys who have been here a couple years. it's almost like 22 year olds vs 18 year olds in some cases.

If we are in position to redshirt these two beasts, we must have one heck of a oline. I think they play a lot.

we could have a heck of an oline. a lot of experience w/ playing time and starting. bunche has started and played a ton here. isadora is highly thought of and has played. everyone else has started. after the starting 5, the others will vie for the 6th and 7th man spots. again, barring injury, i'm not sure kc and darling are those guys.

Advertisement
QB's - good combo
RB's - 2 explosive playmakers, missing one bigger back
WR - big, athletic and Fast group (if Griffin is in it's a great haul) Berrios is a kid like Ryan Swope from TAMU lat year that will help the offense be more efficient.
OL - group of Studs Darling and KC are good enough to get some playing time early and grow into potential All ACC/American. Gibbons has huge upside and Linder is a steady, smart player.

DL - littered with studs -Thomas, Jackson, Harris, Valentine, Moten, Jenkins will anchor the D
LB- bigger and more athletic than some of our upperclassmen that played this year. Owens and Young will contribute early. Smith reminds me of Bruce Irvin and can get to the QB, McCray is a little underrated but is a player.
DB - Bethel is an undersized pit bull that will be a good nickel back. Gayot is a big hitting SS, Hester is an explosive FS. Mayes is a big boundary corner/FS that will have to develop. If we close with Jackson I will be very happy with this group.

Darling handles every interview just right. If Dalvin comes... great. If not, we move on. Let him make his own decision. One monkey doesn't stop the show. Our Oline haul is unreal.

We may have 7-8 NFL-type linemen next year on the two deep:

Flowers could be a first round pick. He's our best guy coming back hands down (1-3 Rd)
Feliciano is another B Linder type; not as technically sound but he's mean as **** and plays multiple positions. Good perimeter blocker (3rd Round and up)
McDermott will have his value in the NFL. True centers usually are coveted. I don't think he goes high but he will be selected IMO (5th round and up)
Isidora is going to be one **** of an interior lineman. It all depends on how he comes back from his foot injury. Future All-ACC guard IMO
Kc McDermott will play either tackle spot and I think will get significant burn at RT next year, if not be the starter. Beast and if developed right should be All American type and 1st or 2nd Round pick
Darling could play OT but I think he would make a tremendous guard. I think the sky is the limit for him and good coaching and conditioning will be a big time OL prospect
Reilly Gibbons is also not talked about a lot, but this guy has the body build that a lot of GMs look for in an OT these days. He's long and athletic. I could see him playing LT with McDermott at RT down the road. He is a converted TE. Maybe a Nate Solder type player.

Oh yeah, this doesn't even touch on Sonny, Gall (already got reps), Knighton, N. Linder or Bunche (meh, but he's a big guy). I'll take our OL against anyone's on paper.

Advertisement
Back