Trevor Darling on rivals

On state championship
-"It's just awesome," "A lot of people can say they helped do it - it was a team effort."
-"I think I did pretty well. I made some big strides from last year."
-"There's not a specific area - I just need to improve everything overall,"
-on being a EE "It's a big thing to come in and get college ready," "I'll be ready to play on the next level (by the summer). I'm very excited to get there."
-In hopes to room with KC "KC is a great guy and I think we'd get along great,"
Now the moment you been waiting for the cook saga
-"I don't know what he's going to do, but there's a chance," "I kind of stay out of it, let him and his family decide on that."
-"That would be a great thing because Dalvin is an awesome player," Darling "Having him on our team would be a great thing."
-on coach Kehoe "I think he's a great coach that is going to push me hard, will get the most out of me," Darling said. "I'm looking forward to that."

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1587814

Advertisement
384.jpg

pretty fired up about this guy and our OL class in general. I think either him or KC will take over the RT position by the start of the season.

Advertisement
This guy is a man of his word...he has been our most steadfast recruit. No games, humble, the perfect guy to recruit to the U. Looking forward to seeing him the orange and green!

On state championship
-"It's just awesome," "A lot of people can say they helped do it - it was a team effort."
-"I think I did pretty well. I made some big strides from last year."
-"There's not a specific area - I just need to improve everything overall,"
-on being a EE "It's a big thing to come in and get college ready," "I'll be ready to play on the next level (by the summer). I'm very excited to get there."
-In hopes to room with KC "KC is a great guy and I think we'd get along great,"
Now the moment you been waiting for the cook saga
-"I don't know what he's going to do, but there's a chance," "I kind of stay out of it, let him and his family decide on that."
-"That would be a great thing because Dalvin is an awesome player," Darling "Having him on our team would be a great thing."
-on coach Kehoe "I think he's a great coach that is going to push me hard, will get the most out of me," Darling said. "I'm looking forward to that."

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1587814

Yearby had mentioned at the beginning of the season that he would probably room with Darling. Maybe he found a new roommate since then. Hmmm.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
i don't know if either of them start next year, barring injury. flowers, bunche, isadora, feliciano, sunny, mcdermott, gadbois, wells, knighton, gall. i'd love to see some of them step up and make these 2 redshirt. they will play if they are in the 2 deep.
i know, the incoming recruits are always better than the guys here. it's isn't easy cracking the 2 deep w/ guys who have been here a couple years. it's almost like 22 year olds vs 18 year olds in some cases.

Advertisement
i don't know if either of them start next year, barring injury. flowers, bunche, isadora, feliciano, sunny, mcdermott, gadbois, wells, knighton, gall. i'd love to see some of them step up and make these 2 redshirt. they will play if they are in the 2 deep.
i know, the incoming recruits are always better than the guys here. it's isn't easy cracking the 2 deep w/ guys who have been here a couple years. it's almost like 22 year olds vs 18 year olds in some cases.

These boys some of the best in the nation aint no red shirting them
http://youtu.be/XfnIgr2iid0

sunny is project player at tackle with some upside. Is he better than Mcdermott or Darling? No.

Advertisement
Back