Trevonte Citizen injury considered serious [Sep 23 - *may* return this year]

Advertisement
My guess is Chaney has a deep thigh bruise from the Clemson game. Possibly concussion.

If we were winning easily against Virginia in the 4th we probably see Citizen. Bummer, would have loved to see what the hype is all about.

There is no argument to be made. It can't be argued that he is the best back if he hasn't played...

Other than potential which is cool but potential means nothing until it's realized. This isn't high school. Those numbers don't matter in college.

The best ability is availability.
Agreed. But he said most talented, not best. I commented on the former and you the latter.

or CJ24 and forget the redshirt
Staff completely mismanaged CJJ this year. Think he played in 4 games already and one of those games he had 1-2 snaps (UNC). If the staff held him back from that game, we’d have him for one more game before he can lose his RS.

I’m sure coaches will go Fletcher/Allen heavy next week. Hopefully Chaney and Parrish are back for nc state. Would be great to get citizen back to at game and ready to go for fsu

Advertisement
Staff completely mismanaged CJJ this year. Think he played in 4 games already and one of those games he had 1-2 snaps (UNC). If the staff held him back from that game, we’d have him for one more game before he can lose his RS.

I’m sure coaches will go Fletcher/Allen heavy next week. Hopefully Chaney and Parrish are back for nc state. Would be great to get citizen back to at game and ready to go for fsu
Those few snaps at Temple in the rain were also pointless, if memory is correct...

Whenever he gets in a game, please CIS do your best to not get irate when he doesn’t break a 70 yard run on his first play after a year and a half recovery.

I know CIS will CIS, but there should be no expectation besides being proud of him for his recovery journey. I’m excited to see him on the field.

I’d get him on the field this weekend if possible. If he’s getting plenty of work in precut if, rip the bandaid off and let him see some live bullets. At least a touch or two.

Advertisement
If we were winning easily against Virginia in the 4th we probably see Citizen. Bummer, would have loved to see what the hype is all about.
Yeah, me too! He was a high 4 star, but he had the kind of extra sizzle and heat of a 5 star. Kind of like Bain. With our RB's having the collective sustainability of Nintendo's Glass Joe, it would be nice to see him get some reps, but the question is - can he pass block?

Yeah, me too! He was a high 4 star, but he had the kind of extra sizzle and heat of a 5 star. Kind of like Bain. With our RB's having the collective sustainability of Nintendo's Glass Joe, it would be nice to see him get some reps, but the question is - can he pass block?
Mario said a couple of weeks ago that he was an every down back.

Advertisement
Whenever he gets in a game, please CIS do your best to not get irate when he doesn’t break a 70 yard run on his first play after a year and a half recovery.
1698722897359.gif

Advertisement

I know CJJ played in Bethune, Temple, and GT. What was the 4th game?

I expect a pretty healthy RB room for nc state.

Not sure on Allen’s injury but Chaney and Parrish should be good to go along with Fletcher.

Advertisement
Back