Trevonte Citizen injury considered serious [Sep 23 - *may* return this year]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Observable physical traits and performance to date. Yes, only high school, but he did say arguably.
There is no argument to be made. It can't be argued that he is the best back if he hasn't played...

Other than potential which is cool but potential means nothing until it's realized. This isn't high school. Those numbers don't matter in college.

The best ability is availability.

Advertisement
There is no argument to be made. It can't be argued that he is the best back if he hasn't played...

Other than potential which is cool but potential means nothing until it's realized. This isn't high school. Those numbers don't matter in college.

The best ability is availability.
tbf porster didnt say it was a good argument

tbf porster didnt say it was a good argument
Joe Biden GIF by PBS NewsHour

Advertisement
Should be really fresh to carry the ball. Interesting to see his speed and agility. There is nothing like game reps. He could be the speedster who can break tackles we needed but might see the fruits of it next year.

Did Parrish get hurt again? He was in on the last FG drive.
I think he has been banged up the last two weeks. Didn't play vs Clemson, then we come out against UVA and Allen is the starter, Don was in protocol, and Parrish came in at the end after Allen tweaked his hammy. He did not look comfortable running and they only called his # twice. I dont think but for Don and Allen going down (and Fletcher's first game back from injury) that we would have seen him given the circumstances.

But hot **** if Citizen is cleared get that man some carries against NC State. I get it we saw Arroyo get hurt again which looks like he reaggravated whatever was bothering him but at least give the kid a chance.

Advertisement
Back