Trevonte Citizen injury considered serious [Sep 23 - *may* return this year]

Advertisement
Unless we go through a rash of injuries, I don't see him getting carries this year. I think next year might be his opportunity to get PT. Just keep rehabbing and prepping for next year. The RB is deeeep. Sheesh.
A healthy Fletcher and Citizen next season behind this line with more experience is a problem. Would love to see Citizen come back this season if it makes sense. Have to keep a healthy rotation of backs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is incredible news. With the uncertainty regarding Fletcher and how bad he is banged up it's somewhat comforting to know that Citizen has a chance to contribute in the last half of the season. The battle at RB next spring is going to be intense! Parrish, Chaney, Fletcher, Allen, C. Johnson, Citizen and Riley if he is an EE. That's 7 very good to excellent RBs. Something has to give.

I would advocate for an elite back from the portal as well. I've seen some yards and possible house calls left on the field in the first two games.

Our med staff is garbage.... Not good for those that left against A and M.. expect them to be gone for a long time!!
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt. That's why my last sentence was "Something has to give".

just depends on who declares, or leaves/transfers after this season, and who we already have coming in for next season. Those are the numbers I would look at if I wanted to dig into it. Right now I just hope he keeps improving and getting better. No matter where he ends up, hopefully it’s here and he has a great career here.

Two of our best players will miss 2 years. Ben following since 83. Never heard of that. Either a year or you’re done. Especially with todays tech.
If you’ve followed since 83 and “never heard of that” your head has been planted directly up your *** for a long time and apparently you have no understanding of specifics or context to a question.

Advertisement
Back