Trevonte Citizen injury considered serious [Sep 23 - *may* return this year]

Advertisement
In other long term injury news. I saw chase smith was posted again by the team Instagram account. A good sign

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s getting healthy . He’s improved quite a bit.
Appreciate this. I as a fan just want the young man get that chance to show us . I love our back anyway, I don't remember besides the obvious. When these guys get one more year it's like a James Stewart, Donnell Bennett, with some Ferguson and Johnathan Harris type group, they all have at least one above average unique trait.

Advertisement
That is incredible news. With the uncertainty regarding Fletcher and how bad he is banged up it's somewhat comforting to know that Citizen has a chance to contribute in the last half of the season. The battle at RB next spring is going to be intense! Parrish, Chaney, Fletcher, Allen, C. Johnson, Citizen and Riley if he is an EE. That's 7 very good to excellent RBs. Something has to give.

Advertisement
That is incredible news. With the uncertainty regarding Fletcher and how bad he is banged up it's somewhat comforting to know that Citizen has a chance to contribute in the last half of the season. The battle at RB next spring is going to be intense! Parrish, Chaney, Fletcher, Allen, C. Johnson, Citizen and Riley if he is an EE. That's 7 very good to excellent RBs. Something has to give.

Someone will transfer. No way 7 RB stay on a roster.

Good news. What's the word on Fletch?

He got hit in the head pretty good. I’m guessing concussion by maybe it was a shoulder issue. Either way he ran off and looked fine. If he doesn’t play Thursday I would expect him back by temple just based on how the play went down right before he came out for good

Would be great to unleash him for the back half of ACC play, great news.
Unless we go through a rash of injuries, I don't see him getting carries this year. I think next year might be his opportunity to get PT. Just keep rehabbing and prepping for next year. The RB room is deeeep. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back