Trevonte Citizen injury considered serious [Sep 23 - *may* return this year]

Advertisement
S good Frank was everybody thag play with him including himself admit was better before tear both knees. Kno he haven’t been in the Hall yet but 3rd all time leading rusher think bro will make it. Citizen been getting alot of praise for his running ability now this bs happen. Aka Frank G all over again. So what’s the haps ?

Precisely

good times florida evans GIF

Advertisement
How is that hyperbole?

The Head Coach of the football team, TODAY, said the injury was "more significant" than Horton's 3-4 day injury, then said "It's significant" AGAIN after that. The dude is hurt. I made a thread, and others did as well, saying "Damnit. A guy who we had crazy high hopes for is hurt. Our head coach said it's significant. Let's hope it's nothing majorly major, etc etc" and those posts are wiped off the face of the earth LMAO.

But please, let's have more threads of "I think the staff is gonna have the boys ready to play this year!" Those are productive and generate good conversation.

You knew things were going full ****** around here once they brought back peter ariz

Advertisement
Sucks to hear. I feel much better about his eventual recovery with our new commitment to resources. This is now go time for Chaney , Franklin as the bigger backs to step up.

I feel for the kid and don’t want to sound crass, but if there is a position where we can afford 1 injury, it’s RB. The remaining 4 guys should be fine to carry the load.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Advertisement
I feel for the kid and don’t want to sound crass, but if there is a position where we can afford 1 injury, it’s RB. The remaining 4 guys should be fine to carry the load.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Its true. RB was very deep talent wise.

But now with 4 left for the rest of the season...your numbers are dangerously low. Just hope we stay healthy at RB the rest of the season.

Its true. RB was very deep talent wise.

But now with 4 left for the rest of the season...your numbers are dangerously low. Just hope we stay healthy at RB the rest of the season.
Call me stubborn but I'm still not convinced he's out for the year. ACL one of the easiest things to diagnose. It would've leaked by now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back