Trevon Hill

Someone brought it to my attention that the portal Coach Diaz sent out were in VTech colors. So great chance we will be hearing about it soon.
acting like Manny is a writer for Breaking Bad at this point. I seriously doubt that was intentional.

Advertisement
Advertisement

His agility is very impressive. He redirects quickly and moves in space like an LB. He would help a lot in the option game and open up the playbook in a lot of ways. Multiple fronts, zone pressures, stunts/games, slants are all in his wheelhouse.

His go-to move is the outside rip. His burst is good enough and when you factor in his ability to bend laterally and around the corner it's a very solid move. His counter is the inside spin but it looks like it's a work in progress. He times the snap well and he's very active with his hands. Gotta give VT credit for their player development on defense.

I think he's a better pass rusher than 99 but he's just a different player in general. 99 was powerful, fast in pursuit and he could anchor. I don't think Hill can play through blocks. He likes to play off blocks and avoid stalemates. I think he can be more of a disruptor than 99 who was a great cleanup guy. We need backfield penetrators to help replace Willis.

This post is spot on!!!

Advertisement

His agility is very impressive. He redirects quickly and moves in space like an LB. He would help a lot in the option game and open up the playbook in a lot of ways. Multiple fronts, zone pressures, stunts/games, slants are all in his wheelhouse.

His go-to move is the outside rip. His burst is good enough and when you factor in his ability to bend laterally and around the corner it's a very solid move. His counter is the inside spin but it looks like it's a work in progress. He times the snap well and he's very active with his hands. Gotta give VT credit for their player development on defense.

I think he's a better pass rusher than 99 but he's just a different player in general. 99 was powerful, fast in pursuit and he could anchor. I don't think Hill can play through blocks. He likes to play off blocks and avoid stalemates. I think he can be more of a disruptor than 99 who was a great cleanup guy. We need backfield penetrators to help replace Willis.

Very well stated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back