Trevon Hill

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tdub is in fact at banned camp...twitter it is i guess for now

Edit.... Could it be Canes Dynasty? I believe he is on a band, and brought a bunch of info to the board previously even though I think he took an L on the AR news. Twitter account joined in Oct, 2018, pretty sure that is when he was band because that was around the time of the AR news, also the first pic he posted was none other than:

Also seems to have an unhealthy obsession with Butch... full disclosure he also had this posted:

and at the top that is not Cane Dynasty Avatar pic but could have changed who knows. As a side note, its cold outside and im locked indoors so I had nothing better to do than snoop.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So the guy lifting weights is actually the guy that is tagged all over the video. It’s the “IAmJayPay” fella. He lives in Miami, that is who that is. Just search a picture of Trevon and then look at the weight lifting video and tell the difference for yourself ...

Last edited:
I posted this 4 days ago.... glad someone else came over the top with more information.

So the guy lifting weights is actually the guy that is tagged all over the video. It’s the “IAmJayPay” fella. He lives in Miami, that is who that is. Just search a picture of Trevon and then look at the weight lifting video and tell the difference for yourself ...

Bruh. Who said it was him in the video?

Advertisement
Advertisement
aYA2gW5whNwA0.gif

Someone brought it to my attention that the portal Coach Diaz sent out were in VTech colors. So great chance we will be hearing about it soon.

Advertisement
Back