Trevon Hill

Advertisement
He’s recruiting Manny. This is what wanting an offer from the U should eventually be one day.
Kid begging for it.
Yeah, looks like Diaz is slow playing it because he knows the guy is dying to play for us. He'll be there until after NSD if we need him.

Again
It’s not Trevon in the video, it’s the fella whose name is tagged all over the video ...

You are correct but don't lieeeee you just found that out/realized or you would have posted that first. Instead you said "That isnt UM's weight room lol" when you clearly missed the U on the weights and also went on about tagging any location in an IG story (again true but you would have mentioned it is not him first) You fell your way out of an L it is what it is, accept it and move on.

Advertisement
A lot of you guys are confusing slow playing and silent commit. Just because we tell him to hold off announcing till February does not mean we are slow playing him. I'm sure they have talked to him and he knows the situation if we really are doing it. Again nobody really knows if that is what we are doing, but it sure seems that way, and if we are it is because Trevon said he was ok with it

Yea, seems like this is not a done deal at all per Ivins.

Manny has been running things very similar to Pat Riley by keeping information on the down low. Furthermore, it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s giving out misleading info. Something feels off with this report.

Advertisement
All Ivins is saying is that's nothing imminent.

Seems pretty similar to Miami holding off on Bolden going public, just swap Tyrique as the target recruit for Bogle
I don't think it's the same. Bolden wasn't begging all over social media. They were actively recruiting him behind the scenes.

Advertisement
Like another poster noted, Hill indeed is a situational guy as he looks now. To minimize his exposure to the run he must play the WDE where Garvin played and Garvin fill JJ role on SDE. I see where you’re coming from but he’s a talent we need to slowly bring along Rossaeu (Dmoney pointed out) and all the Fresh we have coming in. This transfer is a no brainer. As much as we are boasting about our transfer portal excellence we needed it more than any other major program in America. Yes, including Hawaii.

I mean he kinda played in the acc coastal already and held up at the 240 he is at. He is legit a no Brainer more so than Martell. He is a SCHEME FIT TO A tee.

Hill would allow us to bring young guys along slowly. He has the motivation to show out for nfl and against VT

Advertisement
I'm just going by Ivins. Does not seem as though they've really put the press on him. No visit has even been set up yet.
When did Bubba visit? Did I miss it? Or is it possible they visit without people knowing?

Ever since Stefan whiffed on Applewhite I swear that was manny telling certain staff members lies to see who would leak lol

There are a couple of posters on 247 who disagree with Ivins right now. One is adamant that Hill is on campus. who knows. I tend to think this is Manny keeping it under the radar.

When did Bubba visit? Did I miss it? Or is it possible they visit without people knowing?

Ever since Stefan whiffed on Applewhite I swear that was manny telling certain staff members lies to see who would leak lol

I don't think Bubba visited until this weekend. Or maybe he came and visited Brevin.... And yes, I do think recruits come down and it isn't made public. Haselwood was definitely in Miami a couple more times than was publicly reported.

Advertisement
Back