Trevon Hill to Miami according to ITU announcement as early as Thursday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now once we get Phillips NCAA is going to put a stop to this lol. This isn’t what they had planned. But boom, another starter!

Advertisement

cjbY0nE.gif

Advertisement
He's most definitely not trolling.

Dude was talking about how he got 1,300 Twitter followers in one night when he mentioned coming ti Miami. Bubba even called him out bc he knows what Phillips is doing.

I know there is for sure some interest from him and if we can have a solid visit with him this weekend than we can close the deal, but right now he's only chasing clout.

Just amazing! What can we even say at this point? The turnaround in this program in the last 3 weeks has been nothing short of astonishing. I don't know what kind of coach Diaz will be on gameday but the guy clearly has a vision for the program and that vision is to become the Miami Hurricanes once again and compete at the highest level. That vision is winning championships.

The thing I love the most about Diaz is that he doesn't just sit around waiting for things to come to him. He goes out and aggressively pursues what he wants. He is ambitious, shrewd, energetic, aggressive and the guy wants to win. Diaz exudes what this program was always about and what we will become again. He knows what Miami football should look like and he is unapologetic about returning the culture to it's roots. Those roots are the best of the best fiercely competing for playing time.

The best thing about it is that the entire country is taking notice. Don't think for a second that these HS kids don't notice. They do and kids are going to want to play here in this new yet old school UM environment. The New Miami indeed!

Just amazing! What can we even say at this point? The turnaround in this program in the last 3 weeks has been nothing short of astonishing. I don't know what kind of coach Diaz will be on gameday but the guy clearly has a vision for the program and that vision is to become the Miami Hurricanes once again and compete at the highest level. That vision is winning championships.

The thing I love the most about Diaz is that he doesn't just sit around waiting for things to come to him. He goes out and aggressively pursues what he wants. He is ambitious, shrewd, energetic, aggressive and the guy wants to win. Diaz exudes what this program was always about and what we will become again. He knows what Miami football should look like and he is unapologetic about returning the culture to it's roots. Those roots are the best of the best fiercely competing for playing time.

The best thing about it is that the entire country is taking notice. Don't think for a second that these HS kids don't notice. They do and kids are going to want to play here in this new yet old school UM environment. The New Miami indeed!
One of the best posts capturing TNM I've read thus far

Advertisement
I love this pickup either way but I wonder if this hurts with Phillips. I believe he only played 4 games last year which would mean he would be eligible right away. I see Phillips as a DE in our system but I bet he would be athletic enough to play OLB and I’m sure Manny and Baker would find a way to get a freak athlete like that on the field regardless. Either way great pickup that’s now 7 transfers for transfer U. Our D line may not have any drop off with this kid, Garvin, Rousseau, Nesta ,the UCLA DT and Bethel coming back. Add in Harvey and maybe ford can take the next step and we’re stacked again

Don't care if we get Phillips. He has concussion issues and has to sit a year.

We can grab some local DE/LB in 2020.

Trevon Hill desperately wanted to be a Cane, and that boy can fvckin play. An absolute give no fvcks savage.

Other than Tate, this is our best pickup

Advertisement
Back