Trevon Hill to Miami according to ITU announcement as early as Thursday

Hill is hugely important. The 2019 team's performance sets the tone for the 2020 recruiting cycle and beyond. They are the foundation and we desperately need a performance commensurate with the talent level. This defense can be very good again.

Advertisement
Why announce this now? Especially with signing day around the corner, counter productive imo but oh well

He’s taking 18 credits this semester to graduate which is pretty hard to do so we will see

Could do 4-8 in the summer if needed

Why announce this now? Especially with signing day around the corner, counter productive imo but oh well

He’s taking 18 credits this semester to graduate which is pretty hard to do so we will see
Why it shows kids that this coach is serious and the young bucks will not have to carry the team. The winning programs have depth and don’t put all the pressure on the young players

Advertisement
I disagree - it's a new function of college football, so the big programmes haven't adjusted to it yet.

I fear it's just going to be an opportunity for a second pay day for a lot of disaffected kids, highly rated (but benched) kids.
I see it like ESD last year, we were ahead of the curve on that and had our whole class sign then pretty much while some of the bigger teams didnt. Didn't help this year but it's kind of similar.

Advertisement
BF2A75F0-8EE4-47DA-8F2F-B58710C335F9.jpeg

83D7360A-D52E-4CE5-8BCF-FFC87C4F12B0.jpeg

15 is full time. He’s taking one additional class. Not very hard.
Not it’s not hard. I did it a couple times so my final semester I could only have 3 classes. If my drunk *** could do it, I’m sure other people can.

Advertisement
Chris Stock is so bad. I always take his reports with a grain of salt, especially when Ivins hasn't confirmed or even commented on the thread. Still believe it could happen but only Stock reporting is not convincing at all.

David Lake is worse

Advertisement
Chris Stock is so bad. I always take his reports with a grain of salt, especially when Ivins hasn't confirmed or even commented on the thread. Still believe it could happen but only Stock reporting is not convincing at all.
True lol

Thank you

Advertisement
Back