Trevon Hill latest

Rosseau and Harvey

I don't think people realize how good these two can be.
Not even about that. One needs to hit the gym a bit and the other had a bad fracture to his foot. It’s gonna take Greg a bit of time to get his groove back and Jahfari can only really be used on passing downs at first.

Advertisement
Not even about that. One needs to hit the gym a bit and the other had a bad fracture to his foot. It’s gonna take Greg a bit of time to get his groove back and Jahfari can only really be used on passing downs at first.

Greg is about to be a part of a real Strength and conditioning program. He’s going to be a monster. Harvey when healthy will be a beast.

Advertisement
I think most real fans had already conceded that Bogle was a drama queen and had moved on. So I cant be upset about losing him. That guy was trying to convince himself to come here it seems and this isn't where his heart is. Time to move on.

Washington was just a casualty of recruiting. Sucks that we had him in the bag and as soon as FSU offered he was out. Is what it is.
A very smart person told me to not let High School be the best years of my life, and fortunately they weren't. I'm not sure Bogle will be able to say that...

Advertisement
still would rather have a high level 4 star prospect than a one year rental. can't make a program great with one year rentals.

Right now we need players that are plug and play. Sad to say but it is fact. I will gladly take a one year rental and be very happy if we beat our rivals with him and the others we get. We need those wins and others to win in recruiting for the long term prospects.

Advertisement
still would rather have a high level 4 star prospect than a one year rental. can't make a program great with one year rentals.

This is true..but if you ask me would I rather have a rotation of Garvin-Patchan-Rousseau-Bogle - or - Garvin-Hill-Rousseau-Patchan going into the war on Aug 31st against UF its a no brainer. Just like the LSU Game this game is for men folk only. Lets hope the outcome is different but give me a war veteran like Trevon Hill any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back