Trevon Hill latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. Hill is a graduate transfer. He starts day 1
If I remember correctly, Hill has a prerequisite that he needs to graduate and Va Tech doesn't offer that class until Fall semester, but not sure that's dispositive one way or another...am sure it can be finagled.

I know Richt would space out some commits to make people forget about something bad. We'd lose out on 5 top recruits and then one of our silent commits would suddenly announce his commitment.

My guys is that we hear more about Hill and Phillips after all the high school signings. We hopefully get Williams but miss out on everyone. People start complaining and then boom Hill and/or Phillips makes it public.

NOPE! I want Pickens too!

If I remember correctly, Hill has a prerequisite that he needs to graduate and Va Tech doesn't offer that class until Fall semester, but not sure that's dispositive one way or another...am sure it can be finagled.

Hill will graduate in May and become immediately available to play this year. He has one year left to play one year. That is this year. From TOS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly would have preferred Hill over Bogle anyway. Despite the fact that we are only getting one year of play with him. We know he can play. And now we have an extra slot for 2020.

I believe Hill was always an option. Staff just wanted to see what Bogle did.
Now Hill gets his time in the sun signing with us.

I know Richt would space out some commits to make people forget about something bad. We'd lose out on 5 top recruits and then one of our silent commits would suddenly announce his commitment.

My guys is that we hear more about Hill and Phillips after all the high school signings. We hopefully get Williams but miss out on everyone. People start complaining and then boom Hill and/or Phillips makes it public.

I think most real fans had already conceded that Bogle was a drama queen and had moved on. So I cant be upset about losing him. That guy was trying to convince himself to come here it seems and this isn't where his heart is. Time to move on.

Washington was just a casualty of recruiting. Sucks that we had him in the bag and as soon as FSU offered he was out. Is what it is.

Advertisement
I think most real fans had already conceded that Bogle was a drama queen and had moved on. So I cant be upset about losing him. That guy was trying to convince himself to come here it seems and this isn't where his heart is. Time to move on.

Washington was just a casualty of recruiting. Sucks that we had him in the bag and as soon as FSU offered he was out. Is what it is.

Agreed

Advertisement
Back