Trevon Hill Is Not Flipping to Maryland

Not worth the effort. Cis is purely entertainment. Many consider it the holy grail of Canes football and their personal domain. On a 1to 10 rating of importance in my life, Cis is a- 1000.
Just an FYI: You actually gave CIS an "A-" rating, instead of the "-1000" rating that you intended to give.

Perhaps, your heart is disagreeing with your mind.

Advertisement
Anyways ...back on track.

78A93A52-0E88-488A-A9D5-0DBCB7B6921B.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was wondering how long it would take for his abilities to be doubted.......waiting for next post about Locksley and Bama bags at Maryland
Your post is totally confused. No one doubts his ability. My post referenced that he is NOT Elite, and will have to show his stuff to prove his worth on the team. Keep wondering.........smh.

Now that we got Jaelen things are just going so well. It would be ashame if this kid changes his mind.

why? Jalen has to sit a year. Hill is day 1 starter this year. plus they play different positions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just an FYI: You actually gave CIS an "A-" rating, instead of the "-1000" rating that you intended to give.

Perhaps, your heart is disagreeing with your mind.

Salmons can only give so much time to cis , between taking throbbing ***** to his ****** and surfing the best *** **** sites he only has so much time.

So we should just be thankful he blesses us with his occasional posts between anal bleaching and colonoscopies.

Hahaha just ran into an FSU fan in Islamorada and he told me he loved what Manny did. The guy hates Willie.

Advertisement
Back