Trevon hill appreciation article

Probably struggles to find an NFL team, but I bet he does well once he does. Kid has some serious skills and more moves and speed than I gave him credit for. Always feels to be beating his man (and getting held for it)

Advertisement
Great article, Trevon hill has had a great impact on our defense this year. The effort he gives every game is evident and with his traits he will do really well in the league. Has had a productive season even with limited snaps the first few games and 2nd amongst dlineman in tfls with 7.5 and 2nd on the entire team in sacks with 4.
I was just devastated for him when we’d lost to va tech , we should of won that game

Probably struggles to find an NFL team, but I bet he does well once he does. Kid has some serious skills and more moves and speed than I gave him credit for. Always feels to be beating his man (and getting held for it)
How would he struggle to find an nfl team?

Great article, Trevon hill has had a great impact on our defense this year. The effort he gives every game is evident and with his traits he will do really well in the league. Has had a productive season even with limited snaps the first few games and 2nd amongst dlineman in tfls with 7.5 and 2nd on the entire team in sacks with 4.

Would like to get more players from Virginia

Advertisement

If he keeps this pace, he won’t struggle at all. He’s gonna have enough tape. He seems to have hit his stride. I expect these next 3 games for him to go ape$hit. Manny is gonna give him his reps so he can show out for the scouts. And don’t let a kid like this get in the Acc title game. (fingers crossed)

Advertisement
With our Edge guys now & the four or five we have coming up in this class this might be the best group of Edge guys we have had in a while. A whole lot of talent at that position & we haven't even seen what Harvey can do.

Advertisement
I was just devastated for him when we’d lost to va tech , we should of won that game
We've done pretty awful in "revenge" games this year

We lost to Manny's old boss in Dan Mullen with Florida
We lost to Manny's old boss in Wack Brown with NC
We had a ****** outing against Enos' old team in CMU
We lost to Trevon's old team in VT

Not a good look, but the team seems to have gelled, we better have that **** dialed in from the start next year

We've done pretty awful in "revenge" games this year

We lost to Manny's old boss in Dan Mullen with Florida
We lost to Manny's old boss in Wack Brown with NC
We had a ****** outing against Enos' old team in CMU
We lost to Trevon's old team in VT

Not a good look, but the team seems to have gelled, we better have that **** dialed in from the start next year

If we went 3-1 in those game, our season would've a different outlook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back