Trevon hill appreciation article

Mnhurricane

Benchwarmer Poster
Probably struggles to find an NFL team, but I bet he does well once he does. Kid has some serious skills and more moves and speed than I gave him credit for. Always feels to be beating his man (and getting held for it)

Great article, Trevon hill has had a great impact on our defense this year. The effort he gives every game is evident and with his traits he will do really well in the league. Has had a productive season even with limited snaps the first few games and 2nd amongst dlineman in tfls with 7.5 and 2nd on the entire team in sacks with 4.
I was just devastated for him when we’d lost to va tech , we should of won that game

brock

All-American
Probably struggles to find an NFL team, but I bet he does well once he does. Kid has some serious skills and more moves and speed than I gave him credit for. Always feels to be beating his man (and getting held for it)
How would he struggle to find an nfl team?

AHURT12

Redshirt Freshman
Great article, Trevon hill has had a great impact on our defense this year. The effort he gives every game is evident and with his traits he will do really well in the league. Has had a productive season even with limited snaps the first few games and 2nd amongst dlineman in tfls with 7.5 and 2nd on the entire team in sacks with 4.
Would like to get more players from Virginia

Canegrad89

Recruit
Glad he's a Cane. Important offseason addition for us. Plays with a chip on his shoulder/edge. We need more of that. He's been coming on strong for us. Wish we had him longer. He'll get drafted & do well in the NFL.

ADELPHI

Sophomore
Going to be nice to hear this guy say " The U" on Monday Night football...especially if it pisses off Vag Tech fans

Jassid82

Senior
If he keeps this pace, he won’t struggle at all. He’s gonna have enough tape. He seems to have hit his stride. I expect these next 3 games for him to go ape$hit. Manny is gonna give him his reps so he can show out for the scouts. And don’t let a kid like this get in the Acc title game. (fingers crossed)