Trevon Grimes Decision Date

meh let the kids enjoy their time and soak up all the attention..

they worked hard to put themselves in this position. let em gloat a bit.
It's all about the kids. I hope he goes to OSU and catches the game-winning pass in a championship game against us.

Advertisement

It's all about the kids. I hope he goes to OSU and catches the game-winning pass in a championship game against us.

LMFAO, that sounds about right. Hey it happened before, let these kids have a great time and enjoy themselves, while we slither back to mediocrity... Again... And for all the aholes blaming goldy , please stop it scumbags, this has been a 15-16 year nightmare, it started with the cokerr T, Shababa, blandy, THEN folden!! Get it Right! You youngns'!!

LMFAO, that sounds about right. Hey it happened before, let these kids have a great time and enjoy themselves, while we slither back to mediocrity... Again... And for all the aholes blaming goldy , please stop it scumbags, this has been a 15-16 year nightmare, it started with the cokerr T, Shababa, blandy, THEN folden!! Get it Right! You youngns'!!

You think things were bad then, you should have seen the '70's.

You think things were bad then, you should have seen the '70's.

But there was no reason to expect to not suck back then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back