Trevon Grimes Decision Date

Advertisement
I have no clue why any real Cane fan post when another team gets a commit or about a recruit who has no intentions on being a Cane.

I have no clue why any real Cane fan post when another team gets a commit or about a recruit who has no intentions on being a Cane.

I don't mind it. I personally prefer knowing something about where the local guys go or those that even considered us a little bit. This way, when games are on television, I know something about those playing it besides just those on our team.

Advertisement
Is everyone still thinking this kid is going to OSU? Ferman (I know, I know) just put out an article with Grimes saying “I’m not sure yet. It’ll be a big surprise.”. Top 4 of the Florida Big 3 and Ohio St.

Not excited about this at all since we don't hear a lot about this kid, but just wondering if we've been making any ground on this kid?

Is everyone still thinking this kid is going to OSU? Ferman (I know, I know) just put out an article with Grimes saying “I’m not sure yet. It’ll be a big surprise.”. Top 4 of the Florida Big 3 and Ohio St.

Not excited about this at all since we don't hear a lot about this kid, but just wondering if we've been making any ground on this kid?

The old "big surprise" smokescreen to build anticipation for a done deal. Sounds like Marco's "I want to blaze my own trail" load of ****.

Advertisement
OSU unless he is going to shock the world.

And correct me if I am wrong but these recruiting sites try to schedule these kids announcements. If the kid does not comply than the recruiting service threatens with a lower ranking do they not?

I mean he doesn't have to visit especially since no one expects him to go anywhere else except OSU. He's not visiting FSU FWIW.

Have him OV with Harley and Edwards and have Sam Bruce host them. It's worth a (loooong) shot.

Last edited:

Come on now, you know better...

Advertisement
Sounds like he has been a wrap to OSU for years. The young man is from the Midwest.
[video=youtube;U9Uf2MuUPFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Uf2MuUPFk[/video]

Advertisement
What is the allure for these kids to post these silly lists, when they know where they going? Not a social media guy, but is it to bring more attention and followers to themselves? Seems so silly to me and very unprofessional.

Ferman is posting what you would call a "click bait" article. This kid know's where he's going and it's going to be Ohio St.

meh let the kids enjoy their time and soak up all the attention..

they worked hard to put themselves in this position. let em gloat a bit.

OSU unless he is going to shock the world.

And correct me if I am wrong but these recruiting sites try to schedule these kids announcements. If the kid does not comply than the recruiting service threatens with a lower ranking do they not?

That is incorrect. There are no threats or pressure.

Advertisement
Back