Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Neither.

Its Raw GIF by Gordon Ramsay
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

When I see most these Bama players getting coveted in the portal all I can do is think back to Saban saying if a player cannot succeed at Bama he will not succeed any where else. Alvin Kamara is an exception but he ain’t been wrong yet I do not think.

Advertisement
When I see most these Bama players getting coveted in the portal all I can do is think back to Saban saying if a player cannot succeed at Bama he will not succeed any where else. Alvin Kamara is an exception but he ain’t been wrong yet I do not think.
My question is who is the alpha on that staff that will keep all these guys pulling in same direction and on focus

Advertisement
D@mn, USC is playing with BIG bags (no surprise there). That tech money is strong.
See... These are the type of moves I thought we'll be making when ppl told me we're no longer broke and we're a big boy program now. Looks like we're still scared to spend, BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

So that tackle we got is going to be a bust then? Got it.

So that tackle we got is going to be a bust then? Got it.
funny how I intentionally put “most” and “he hasn’t been wrong yet, I do not think” in the sentence hoping someone would read and say “good he’s not talking about Cohen” but Nope…

funny how I intentionally put “most” in the sentence hoping someone would read and say “good he’s not talking about Cohen” but Nope…
Ok excuse me…Cohen has an 80% chance of being a bust according to you.

You feel better?

Advertisement
Ok excuse me…Cohen has an 80% chance of being a bust according to you.

You feel better?
Im cool because that’s not what I was implying. “Most” means not all. “Yet” means to be determined. Kids a future 1st round pick would be asinine for me to put him in a category kids that never got significant pt transferring out of Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back