Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Trojans vs magnums
Neither.

Its Raw GIF by Gordon Ramsay

Advertisement
Its true. We keep hearing things "heating up" just like we did in the coaching searches. Go to tootsies if you want sunshine blown up your ***

Has nothing to do with "sunshine", genius.

We got 8 guys in the January period. What were you expecting, 20?

And the April portal was open for 15 days. Did you honestly believe that hundreds of guys were going to take visits and make decisions in 2 weeks?

Stop crying about what you "keep hearing" (especially when you have no sources, no friends, and get information for free without making an effort of your own) and just shut up until August. Then you can whine and pout if we don't get the guys that you expected, based on no actual information.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with "sunshine", genius.

We got 8 guys in the January period. What were you expecting, 20?

And the April portal was open for 15 days. Did you honestly believe that hundreds of guys were going to take visits and make decisions in 2 weeks?

Stop crying about what you "keep hearing" (especially when you have no sources, no friends, and get information for free without making an effort of your own) and just shut up until August. Then you can whine and pout if we don't get the guys that you expected, based on no actual information.
Ill type what the **** i want to type. Get over it toots.

It's all how you say things.
I make the kid believe that he can be elite at something...
I reference my years of experience as to WHY I think this... (mention similar kids I've coached)
Then I get some of his teammates to encourage him as well.

Literally had kids dapping him up and telling him "you're gonna be elite fam!" lol

Half the battle if getting the kid to believe and buy-in.
This! I do this exact thing. I just don't have a 6'2" high school kid to convince to really try buying in to play CB, :ROFLMAO:.

Ill type what the **** i want to type. Get over it toots.

Oh, you DO type what the **** you want to type.

You've typed the same negative thing 8,645 times.

Go root for the Gaytors, they could use a breath of fresh air such as yourself.

Good lord, what kind of a fake tuff-guy says "toots"?

Advertisement
Oh, you DO type what the **** you want to type.

You've typed the same negative thing 8,645 times.

Go root for the Gaytors, they could use a breath of fresh air such as yourself.

Good lord, what kind of a fake tuff-guy says "toots"?
Get a life weirdo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back