Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
He’s right. Communication back up.
So any more context here to the back and forth on communication and why he left Bama? He checks all the boxes athletically and Bama isn’t exactly its usual self at DB right now. You could say it wasn’t a cultural fit but the kid is from Bama. A head scratcher and suggests the kid isn’t it although he looks the part on paper.

So any more context here to the back and forth on communication and why he left Bama? He checks all the boxes athletically and Bama isn’t exactly its usual self at DB right now. You could say it wasn’t a cultural fit but the kid is from Bama. A head scratcher and suggests the kid isn’t it although he looks the part on paper.

Beat me to it

Advertisement
Take him plus the brother. Yeah!!!!!
1682571580794.png

1682571622773.jpeg

Advertisement
I loved him coming out of high school, idk if he’s at corner or safety now but ill add talent in any way to that db room.

Advertisement
Didn't T-Rob get this dude to commit to us first? If not I believe he was heavily considering us. Maybe he is a kid that always wanted to leave the state or didn't really like Sabans style. He got the Bama offer late in his recruitment and was probably pressured by friends and family to commit.

Didn't T-Rob get this dude to commit to us first? If not I believe he was heavily considering us. Maybe he is a kid that always wanted to leave the state or didn't really like Sabans style. He got the Bama offer late in his recruitment and was probably pressured by friends and family to commit.
He was a talent I liked him a lot but if u can't creep up bamas roster the writing is on the wall. Kids know if they will be able to pass guys or there going to get passed by. So usually guys leave knowing they won't be able to compete so they leave quickly. That's my thinking here and I would say that's the logical thing most kids do but won't admit to it.

He was a talent I liked him a lot but if u can't creep up bamas roster the writing is on the wall. Kids know if they will be able to pass guys or there going to get passed by. So usually guys leave knowing they won't be able to compete so they leave quickly. That's my thinking here and I would say that's the logical thing most kids do but won't admit to it.
There definitely is a difference between good and the Bama level elite guy who comes in for them and immediately balls out. Fegans looks like a good prospect but not the Bama day 1 guy and that’s ok. He can come here and help us at either CB or safety.

Advertisement
I think he had an offer the whole time but was very interested in Miami and then Manny **** the bed yet again and he moved on.

Just me speculating here.. but they've repeatedly said how many guys they want to add from the portal and where they need them.

Then they hit and we're either too picky and expecting more or they're trying to deep-dive evaluate and then offer. By then, guys are already committing and visiting elsewhere and it's too late.

Whatever our portal strategy is needs to change fast. That's just my perception of it. Fegans was always deserving of an offer the second he hit given our need at DB.

Them getting back involved here the last couple days makes me wonder if the safety from the small school stayed put, since there was questions about him getting to play immediately…….I don’t think they have interest at cb
Don't have interest in anyone at CB (or anyone else because Davis looks like he's coming?) or just not interested in Fegans at CB? I can understand that.

Advertisement
Back