Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

I wouldn't be surprised if the youngest brother doesn't finish HS somewhere down here. This feels like a situation where the family might make the move to Miami. I've said it before, some country folks want nothing to do with the big city, some can't wait until they get a chance to leave the country. The Fegans seem like they're in the latter category...
Both sides of my fam fall in that category. Small town Alabama and small town North FL. Made the move to South FL as soon as they could.

Advertisement
great get. welcome to the U!

DjvhwYs.gif

wYfF8wo.gif

6yxbymf.gif

gXfbXDS.gif

6tJePJA.gif

iUqXPu6.gif

EPJ0MRLh.gif

RUZfnEq.gif

Advertisement
Knew nothing about this kid except that he was highly rated. My thought process unfolded as follows:
  • Watching highlights...decent traits - looks like he has long arms but thin, good not great speed
  • Team is using him at RB and returner and he's making plays but he's not very fluid with his moves in space
  • Some nice plays in coverage breaking on the ball but not enough to make any conclusions about him as a cover corner
  • Felt like I was missing something cause nothing was indicating he's a top prospect
  • So I went to his 247 page and he's listed at 6'2"...well that changes the calculus. Solid testing numbers too besides 40 time which was still not a red flag for a tall corner

Then I watched this video and wow, if anything he's underrated. He's huge, his feet are very sudden mirroring routes with alert eyes and his hips open so quick for a guy his size. Ivins' player comps are usually hilariously lazy but Dre Kirkpatrick is spot on for this kid. Although Dre's feet and hips get exposed sometimes and Fegans has more potential in that area.

Fegans and Graves outside with Rogers inside? :rickflair2:

Thought the same. He flips his hips and breaks forward out of his backpedal really quick for a guy his side. Transitions well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back