Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Yo havenā€™t been following recruiting at all lately (maybe I should because we can FINALLY recruit) but did we just steal a verbal from somebody that bama wants? Tf

Advertisement
seconds orgasm GIF
I wanna show her my Oh Face....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Knew nothing about this kid except that he was highly rated. My thought process unfolded as follows:
  • Watching highlights...decent traits - looks like he has long arms but thin, good not great speed
  • Team is using him at RB and returner and he's making plays but he's not very fluid with his moves in space
  • Some nice plays in coverage breaking on the ball but not enough to make any conclusions about him as a cover corner
  • Felt like I was missing something cause nothing was indicating he's a top prospect
  • So I went to his 247 page and he's listed at 6'2"...well that changes the calculus. Solid testing numbers too besides 40 time which was still not a red flag for a tall corner

Then I watched this video and wow, if anything he's underrated. He's huge, his feet are very sudden mirroring routes with alert eyes and his hips open so quick for a guy his size. Ivins' player comps are usually hilariously lazy but Dre Kirkpatrick is spot on for this kid. Although Dre's feet and hips get exposed sometimes and Fegans has more potential in that area.

Fegans and Graves outside with Rogers inside? :rickflair2:

Advertisement
So happy with CB recruiting. Wish our LB coach didnā€™t leave bc he wouldā€™ve been pulling too instead we have a mess there still. Hire RECRUITERS
As of now T-Will has one LB in their current class and he's a 3 star.... We have one LB in our class and he's a 3 star... All things being equal things are equal...

I think a point that's being overlooked a little on the impact of his commitment is the fact that it's at the start of this last big recruiting weekend of the summer. I'm sure the staff pushed for him to make an announcement at a key moment like today, and he'll be on campus taking that impact to guys like N. Kelly and W. Bissainthe. Who knows, maybe it helps get another one of those key guys on board this weekend. Crazier things have happened.

Advertisement
Back