Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For anyone who has not done so, please watch this kids HUDL film. He has some “Hester-esque“ kick returns in addition to scoring as a corner and running back. Not as fast but a lot of fun to watch.
I couldn’t help but wonder while watching the highlights, ‘why do the continue to kick to him’.

For anyone who has not done so, please watch this kids HUDL film. He has some “Hester-esque“ kick returns in addition to scoring as a corner and running back. Not as fast but a lot of fun to watch.
I couldn’t help but wonder while watching the highlights, ‘why do the continue to kick to him’.

Agree. The athleticism when he has the rock and the ball skills are on full display. I think he is easily the most ready to play day 1 of the 3. He will be a grown man at the boundary spot.

Advertisement
He's committing on his IG tomorrow at 1 CST. Y'all go follow him and blow it up!
I'm already on it fam!! And oh look, liked by Medlock! 👀👀😍💯💚🧡🙌🏾💪🏾🚀🔥🍻 Oh, he coming!!
Screenshot_20210729-200501_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fellas and Ladies, how does it feel to wrap up CB recruiting by July 😎. With Fegans this would easily be our best cb class in a long time…. And Trob and DVD working-working, with Rumph we would have to wait till January to maybe land one 4 star CB last minute. keep in mind also a good season can attract another high caliber blue chip DB and that would be cherry on the top.
Good..now they can spend some time getting us some **** LBers in here..

Advertisement
Back